THE PARTY PART 2

After Ciara rushed to the bathroom she looked in the mirror and and asked "why me?". All her life she have been played by niggas who said they loved her and whole time they didn't. She didn't even wanna look at Jacob after today.

She knew she embarrassed her self, but it was okay she'll get over it. She still couldn't figure out why Jacob didn't react to her presence. She really didn't care for all that but she knew Chresanto was going to probably tell on her that she snuck out the house to go the party and try to make it seem like he really cared about her but  in all reality he didn't give to shits about that girls feelings at all.

Ciara felt her phone vibrating but due to the loud music you couldn't hear her ringtone and it was probably for the best anyways considering it was an song her and Jacob sung together and she recorded it and made it her ring tone. She wanted to go home

But she had to wait for Chresanto to come and find her, she wasn't going to show her face outside again. No not again, she waited and waited and waited until she heard three loud knocks on the bathroom door. She sighed in relief because she thought it was her brother but it wasn't it was Jacob standing there high as hell and he had this goofy look on his face..

"What the hell do you want Jacob?" She asked rolling her eyes at his presence. "Its Papi Chulo to you?! Jacob said sarcastically with an smirk on his face she just wish she could slap that damn smirk on his face off.

But his face is what killed her the most, she loved the way he was looking at her right now but she couldn't show any feelings towards him especially for what he called himself doing earlier. "Come on imma take you to your brother." He said "no I'm not going anywhere with you jacob." She said refusing to move "you really wanna do this? You wanna stay in the bathroom? What's wrong with you? You've been acting strange ever since you saw that girl on me?",

she eyed him up and down and said "anybody with common sense would figure out why I was just standing there jacob, but clearly you Dont have the brains." She said snickering "I Dont have time for the sarcasm let's go find your damn brother." He said Turing to walk away. And she followed with this look of satisfaction on her face..

I hope you guys like!!!!