His Life

Today---

"Chresanto, why are you getting ready to leave? We just started having sex and now you're just going to up and leave me? Just so you can go to this so called party?" Sade glanced over at me waiting for me to respond, but I didn't feel like arguing nor listening to her mouth.

Sade soon left and Chresanto called up ray to see what was the plans for today. He had totally forgot about the party until ray reminded him of it..

------Phone conversation-----
Chresanto - " hey man what's going on?"

Ray - "nigga did you forget about the party!?!"

Chresanto - " damn, that's right who all coming and what time do I have to be there?"

Ray - "Jacob said that the party starts at 7 and bring your bitch sade. And it's going to be fun also everybody coming!"

Chresanto - " nigga that's not my bitch and no I won't bring her crazy ass to the party she's going to start drama and Jacob don't need that at the party."

Ray - "Yeah man, you're right but I have one question to ask you?!"

Chresanto - "what is it ray?"

Ray - " can I take Ciara out to the party?" I promise I'll be careful.

Chresanto -" yes man I'll let you take her don't try anything I'm going to beat your ass and beat hers too!"

Ray - "yeah yeah, alright see you later at the party!"

Hello! I changed Raya name to Ciara...
So don't get confused...