~4~

Natsu walked inside with a smile on his face. That smile soon disappeared when he saw a certain white haired girl sitting in his chair.

"Hey Natsu," this girl said. It was very seductive. She knew Natsu couldn't resist something like that.

He stood in the doorway unfazed. It came a real surprise for the girl.

"What the hell do you want, Lisanna," Natsu asked, crossing his arms.

"I need you," she said, standing up.

"Well I'm sorry, but I'm moving on from all this sex stuff," he said," I want you out of my house."

"Sorry sweetheart, but I can't do that," Lisanna smirked.

Natsu got his phone and dialed the police.

"911, what's your emergency?" The operator said on the other line.

"Hello, I have someone who broke into my house, in my living room," Natsu smirked. Lisanna's smirk faded.

"I have an officer on their way. What's you're name?" She asked.

"Natsu Dragneel," he said.

"Alright Natsu. Thank you," she said, then hung up.

"You won't be going anywhere you say? Sorry to disappoint, but I'm pretty sure I told you to stay away from me," he said.

"Damn you Dragneel," she cursed.

They sat in silence until Natsu heard the door being banged on.

"It's the police," he heard them say.

Natsu walked over to the door to answer it.

"Hello officer. She is in the living room now," Natsu said as the police officer entered his apartment.

Lisanna was then arrested for breaking in. She would serve two years in prison.

~Lucy's house~

She walked inside, only to be greeted by her white dog, Plue.

"Hi there boy," she said.

Plus barked and ran to Lucy's room. Lucy followed. She put her stuff down and got into pajamas.

Lucy then walked into the living room and put on a movie. She watched it and eventually fell asleep.

~Back to Natsu~

Natsu went into the kitchen to make dinner. He made spicy chicken with rice. He ate and then went to take a shower.

Once he got out, he went to his room and looked in facebook. He searched to find Lucy and sure enough he did. He added her and then went to bed himself.

Sorry if it's short. I've been busy lately. Well if you call watching High School of the Dead and Free busy. I'll be making more soon.