stupid jealousy

Tyler glanced over when he heard Amy and y/n giggling, he focused on listening to them, he knew he shouldn't be, but he couldn't help it, he wanted to know what they were giggling about.
"Brendon's sooooo cute did you see that new instagram picture he posted?" Y/n giggled.
"Yes he's so perfect!" Amy shared the same enthusiasm as y/n over this Brendon guy.
"I can't like... Brendon Urie, is so perfect" y/n said as they scrolled through his instagram feed.
Tyler felt a sting of jealousy, he felt stupid for it, its not like y/n would ever leave him for this Brendon guy, wasn't he married? Yeah of course no reason to be jealous. Yet Tyler found himself Googling the guy.
"I would let him rip me in half" y/n purred jokingly.
"Y/n!" Amy playfully hit her friend.
Y/n giggled they were just having fun, and saw no harm in commenting on the guys obvious good looks.
Tyler on the other hand wasn't having fun listening to it. He closed the tab he had opened on the computer and stopped everything rushing to the bathroom. Tyler felt stupid, he was over reacting, but that Brendon guy was better looking then him, in Tyler's eyes everyone looked better then him.
"Tyler?" Y/n said looking into the bathroom "are you okay?" They asked.
Tyler stayed quiet looking in the mirror and sighing "y/n do you find me attractive?" He asked.
Y/n gave him a weird look and sighed walking behind him, hugging his waist. "Yes, you are very attractive Tyler... Ever inch of you is perfect" y/n said kissing the boys cheek.
Tyler turned to look at y/n. "You wouldn't rather have someone that looks like that Brandon guy you like so much?" Tyler said.
Y/n frowned "is that what this is about?" They said a soft laugh escaping their lips. "Tyler... No one could ever replace you, even Brendon Urie" they said kissing Tyler.
Tyler smiled softly, he felt better, y/n always knew how to do that and he loved them for it. Tyler held onto y/n in a hug for a long time.
"All better big guy?" Y/n teased pulling away.
"As long as I have you? Yeah" Tyler smiled.

//have I mentioned I love Jealous Tyler?
I love pouty jealous Tyler
Insecure jealous Tyler
And mad jealous Tyler.
So I will be doing more jealous Tyler one shots! Right this idea was requested by: @cynthia_guevarra8 hope I didn't disappoint.