Chapter 3: The Honeymoon

I woke up to Dylan rubbing my leg and saying, "Sweetie, wake up. We have to leave to go to the airport in an hour."

I slowly opened my eyes and yawned. Dylan was sitting at the end of the bed and rubbing my leg under the blankets. I sat up and looked at the dresser next to me to look at the time, it was 5:00 am. I then saw there were bride and groom Mickey hats. My eyes widened and I said, "Dyl, are we going to Disney!"

"Yes we are," he said with a huge smile across his face. 

I got out of bed and sat on his lap. "Oh my gosh, Dylan. You're the best!" I placed a kiss on his lips and ran my fingers through his hair. I then pulled away and embraced him. "I love you, Dylan."

"I love you too, Nicole. I'm happy I made the right choice for our honeymoon."

"It's perfect, just like you," I said and kissed his cheek. "We should probably start to get ready."

"Yeah, we can get something at the airport for breakfast and eat it on the plane, if that's okay," Dylan said. 

"Sounds good to me!" I said and got off of his lap. "I'm going to take a quick shower and meet you downstairs," I said as I got a towel out of the closet.

"Okay, wear something comfortable because the plane ride is about two hours and thirty minutes."

"Alright, thank you so much again, Dylan," I said and kissed his cheek and then got into the shower. I already had my things packed, so I didn't need to worry about any last minute packing. After about ten minutes, I got out of the shower and changed into a pair of sweatpants, a gray v-neck t-shirt and put on Dylan's leather jacket. I still wear it because it's so comfortable and it makes me smile. 

I got out of the bathroom and I left my hair the way it was. It was still somewhat straight from the wedding yesterday but there were a few light curls mixed in. 

I went downstairs and I saw Dylan standing by the front door wearing his groom Mickey hat and the luggage was  next to him. In his hand was my hat and he handed it to me. 

"You're so cute," he said as I put it on. 

"You're even cuter," I said and that caused him to laugh a little. He kissed my cheek, and then we walked out of the house and we put our luggage in the trunk of the car. I hopped into the passenger seat and Dylan got into the driver's seat. 

"We're going to Disney!" I said before he turned the car on. 

He leaned over and placed a quick kiss on my lips. "Yes we are!" he said. 

We then pulled out of the driveway and within a few minutes, we were at the airport. We got out of the car, and got our luggage. Once we entered  the airport, we walked over to the luggage check. 

We gave the attendant our luggage and continued to walk through the airport to the security.

After about thirty minutes, we were by the gates and there were shops everywhere. 

"Do you want to get something to eat?" Dylan asked. 

"Sure, lets look in that bakery over there," I said and pointed to a bakery that looked like it sold bagels. 

On our way there, two girls came up to us and said, "Oh my gosh! Its Dylan O'Brien! Can you take a picture with us!" 

"Of course!" he said. I took a step to the side so I wouldn't be in their way, but one of the girls said, "Congratulations on your wedding! Nicole, can you come in the picture us? And I love your hats!"