Silent Treatment

Chris: You tend to give Chris the silent treatment very frequently and for many different reasons. (A/N: let's face it Chris is problematic af) However, most often it has something to do with him unintentionally flirting with other girls. Before the two of you started dating, Chris was notorious for being quite the player, even while he was dating someone. Because of this, he still has a habit of gravitating towards girls at parties and such. It makes you a bit uneasy when you catch him doing this because of his reputation, even though he's just talking to the girl. Chris doesn't understand why you get so upset when this happens, because to him, you are different from the other girls. He would never dream of doing something that could potentially hurt you.

When he realizes why you're giving him the silent treatment, he feels guilty because he never wants to make you feel incompetent. In order to compensate, he showers you with compliments and affection. He will never leave your side- literally. From that point on, he always keeps an arm wrapped around your waist and his lips attached to your cheek, making sure everyone knows that you are his girlfriend.

William: You give William the silent treatment when he gets into fights with guys from other buses. You know deep down that he's just doing it because he is loyal and protective of his friends, but you still hate the violence. High school boys have way too much testosterone, and can't seem to control themselves, so you always worry that he's going to get hurt. He always assures you that he can take care of himself, but you'd rather he didn't put himself in those situations.

Because of this, you decide that you will give William the silent treatment every time he gets himself engaged in these fights. He realizes exactly what's going on when it happens, because you've told him many times about how you wish he wouldn't get involved. At first, he's annoyed that you don't trust him enough, and therefore starts to give you the silent treatment right back. After a while, he understands that you are just trying to keep him safe, and he will try to make it up to you by taking you to a secluded spot up above the city. There, the two of you admire the the twinkling lights down below and the glimmering stars above, and discuss all the reasons why he was wrong and you were right.

Jonas: Jonas tends to be forgetful. The two of you will make date plans for the weekend, and then when the night rolls around, he realizes he already made another commitment. Sure, it's fine when this happens every once in a while, but then those missed dates accumulate. Soon you realize that the two of you haven't had any alone time together for a month. You understand that Jonas needs time to hang out with friends, but you feel like you're just not a priority anymore. He assures you that it has nothing to do with you, but you can't help but be annoyed at his absentmindedness.

You decide that the only way to grab his attention is by not giving him any. Guys want what they can't have, right? Just as you had predicted, after a few days, Jonas catches on. He realizes how big of a deal it is to you, even though it's not one for him. In order to make you feel cherished, he'll take you out for a romantic dinner, just the two of you. You know he'll forget about dates in the future, but it means a lot to you that he made such a grand effort to make up for it.