Fight- Chris Imagine

A/N: This Imagine was requested by @stefisaetre. Thanks so much for requesting and I hope you love it!

"Honestly Chris, what were you thinking?!" you snapped.

The two of you were outside the school and sitting on one of the benches in the courtyard during free period. It was just the two of you, except for a few stragglers, so you had decided to discuss the issue that had presented itself at the Penetrators' latest bus party.

"Look (Y/N), I know what you're thinking, but I can't just abandon the rest of the Penetrators when the Yakuza guys come after us," he defended.

"Are you kidding me Chris? This is not just about the Yakuza guys!" you spat.

You and Chris had been fighting a lot lately. He's been getting himself in trouble and you were just trying to look out for him. If a fight broke out on school grounds, he would easily be suspended, or even expelled. Even if it happened somewhere else, you were afraid he wouldn't be able to control himself and could get himself or someone else seriously hurt.

"Then what is this about?!" Chris bit back.

"This is about you not being able to control yourself! The rest of the girls and I only saw the Yakuza fight, and we thought you were going to snap somebody's neck! How am I supposed to know that you're not going to kill somebody or get killed when I'm not there!" You shouted back at him.

Chris was not used to seeing you this livid, and he was taken aback for a few moments. After he realized that you were just concerned about him, his tone softened.

"Angel, I know that you're just trying to look out for me, but I promise I'm not going to let myself get hurt," he comforted.

"Chris, I know you can take care of yourself, but I just get worried. I can't help it. I mean, just look at your eye," you sighed as you carefully touched the purple bruise forming around his eye.

"It's really not that bad, (Y/N). Besides, you should see the other guy," he lightly chuckled, trying to make you smile.

You sighed, and let half of your mouth curl up into a small smile.

Chris continued, "I promise that next time something like that happens, I will try to restrain myself as much as possible. I still have to be there in case the other guys need my help, though."

"Ok," you pondered, "I think I can live with that."

Chris slowly brought his hand up to your chin and lifted it up gently. You didn't even realize you had been looking at the ground.

"Don't worry so much, (Y/N). I would never do anything that would jeopardize our relationship," he went on.

"I trust you," you said as he interlaced his fingers with yours.

The two of you stood up and Chris wrapped his strong arms around your waist, as you hooked yours around his neck. After releasing the hug, he gazed into your eyes and gently pushed some of the hair out of your face.

"How did I get so lucky?" he asked as he pulled your body towards his and kissed you passionately.

A/N: Ok, a little mushy Chris in this one but who doesn't love some fluff, right?