William Imagine- Repercussions

"This is really getting out of hand," you sighed as you tended to the fresh wounds on your boyfriend's face.

William had tapped on your window in the middle of the night, and when you opened it, you found your boyfriend covered in bruises. You ran to the bathroom to get first-aid supplies as he hoisted himself through your window.

"It's fine, I'm fine, you don't need to worry about it," William uttered when you returned.

"You're covered in bruises, don't tell me it's fine!" you snapped, using a wet cloth to clean his face.

William was seated on your bed and you leaned over him.

"I understand why you're worried, but you have to understand that I can handle myself. Seriously, it's just a couple of scrapes, I'll be fine," he sighed, wincing when you dabbed at the cut on his lip.

You rolled your eyes at his tough-guy attitude, "That's not what it looks like to me."

You leaned down to meet William's eyes and used both hands to push the hair out of his face.

"I know that this is not a big deal to you, but it is to me. You're not thinking ahead to what could happen, William. There could be serious repercussions if you keep this up," you sighed.

He nodded solemnly, agreeing with what you had to say.

"I'm not saying that I can avoid these fights completely, but I'll try to scale it back," he promised

"Thank you," you pressed your lips to his gently, hands still in his hair.

"Ouch," he winced, his lip still sensitive from the cut.

"See, I told you there would be repercussions," you laughed, "no more kisses for you!"

~~~~~
This imagine was requested by @robynvo . Thank you so much for requesting this, I hope it's what you had in mind! On a separate note- 32k?!?! I never would've imagined this book would get so many reads! I cherish each and every one of them and am so grateful for all of my beautiful readers.💖

-D