What He Gets You For Valentines Day

Chris: Chris picks out a brand new, ruby red dress with matching heels for your extravagant dinner date. He knows exactly what he wants to see on you, and makes sure it is of the highest quality for his angel. Once you put it on and come down the stairs, he is in shock. He knew that you would look stunning in anything you wore, but you looked like a goddess in that dress.

William: William is very traditional, so he buys you a large bouquet of red roses and a necklace that is encrusted with your favorite jewel. He doesn't like to go overboard, but instead, he takes his time picking the perfect gift. He scoured jewelry store after jewelry store looking for the perfect necklace that he knew you would cherish and want to wear everyday.

Jonas: Jonas decides to buy you a simple bouquet of flowers and a load of sweets. He is a very playful and easygoing guy, so he doesn't do anything extreme. The gift is something simple that he knows you will love. The rest of your day is spent with just the two of you having a movie marathon and snacking on all of the chocolates and candies.

A/N: This was just a short little update in honor of Valentines Day. I felt it was necessary to include the graphic as well😂 Thank you so much for continuing to read this book. I would've never imagined that I would get 400+ reads this quickly! Much love!💖