Death and love

As I spent my summer at the Ranch, I slowly fell in love with the queen called Hawk. Its fourth of July already, I wore my red, white ,and blue tee shirt and dark blue jeans. Hawk was wearing a tank top and boot cut jeans. My tail wagged, I blushed and looped my arm with hers. I leaned over and brushed my lips against her ears "So what are you going to do today?"

  Hawk's face was dark, "Im going away for a while today, be back later." She ran out the door of the milk parlor tears streaming down her cheeks. I stood there confused and utterly shocked, a cow kicked out splattering me with mud and cow pies. I went over to the corn feild where Bruce was training two Clydesdales. "Mr. Kent?" I asked quietly. Bruce laughed "No son call me Bruce. And what's troubling ya?"

  "Well... its Hawk..she seemed upset when she left the milking  parlor." I looked down at my paws. Bruce had a sad mourning look on his face "Well.. today was the day her beloved horse died ." His tail drooped when he said this. "Its okay Cosmo, she is just hurting because of her loss, she'll come around later today when she cools off."

  "Oh , okay. Thanks" I walked into the stables to get my horse Lightning, I noticed Twist's stall was open and he wasnt in there, it didnt consern me much though. I was considering buying Lightning from Bruce. She is such a stunning sight , all pale yellow  with bright blue eyes and three white socks on her legs.I have worked with her for weeks and started to love her as well. While I was alone I let myself have the pleasure of thinking this:

I LOVE HAWK KENT.

  I let myself think this for a while, but then remembered she was hurting. I shamed myself for thinking such thoughts while Hawk was hurting. Lightning smelled like hay and a freshly opened sack of grain. Quickly I slid the Saddle on her back , tightened it and mounted her.

....

I decided to visit the farm graveyard. I walked along the rows of tombstones. Then I noticed Hawk sitting by a large mound of dark brown dirt. I trotted up to her, "Hawk?"
She didnt look at me, but then I noticed the tombstone name for this fresh grave.
"A good horse
Twist
2000-2017"

  Quickly I slipped off my horse and hugged Hawk. Twist was a good gelding, he always was a gentle good ride. I pulled her head twoard me , Hawk's head collapsed on my collar bone. My cheeks warmed to a rosy red. I stroked her head then kissed her cheek. "Its alright Hawk, we'll get through this together." I kissed her on the cheek again. Hawk shook her head then lifted her head up and kissed me on the lips. It was like nothing we had ever experienced together before. It was just her and me, our lips pressed together, as if we were one. We pulled away gasping
"You, Hawk, are a good kisser.
Hawk just turned her head and knodded. I stared at her , her tawny fur billowing in the wind, her beautiful rosy cheeks, I want to remember her like this forever.
Sighing in content I pulled her closer to me, I brushed my lips against her ear and whispered "I love you Hawk.  More than anything."

Hawk let a small relaxed breath out and leaned her head on me.
I closed my eyes and thought about the future and how I won't be staying , come fall. I'll be back at home at highschool. I sighed sadly stroked her fur. The one thing I cared about was laying here next to me.

Authors note:
Hey guys! Sorry it's been so long since I have updated :/ I've been really busy and I'm writing another book too. I love you all! Thank you for supporting me and please come check out this for more of the story.
And
Don't forget to Follow ZER0_The_W0lf
He is a very special someone who I based my other book on :3
His writing is great too! He used to have a account but deleted it. He is starting again. From scratch so please give him a follow!