My Birthday wish.

The next couple weeks went by really fast. It was soon known that  I liked Hawk and Bruce and Hawk's brother, Zach kept teasing me. I got up extra early at about four a.m. and slipped on my work clothes. As I was putting on my shirt I noticed something surprising, I actually had muscles. This was kinda new to me, I never really worked out in the city and never did a ton of the super strenuous work I do at the Ranch.

  I smirked and looked at them with curiosity. With a shrug I put on my shirt and walked down stairs. It was my birthday today, it wasn't something I wanted to share with the Kents so I kept it to myself. A Stack of pancakes were sitting there any thing you could ever imagine for breakfast. Hawk turned from the stove "Happy Birthday Cosmo!!!"

   I blushed lightly and looked at Hawk."How did you know it was my birthday?" I smiled and walked closer to her. "Oooh I might have called your parents..who by the way sent you this." Hawk held out a box that was in her paws.

  I tentatively took the box I opened it to see a shell and stone necklace, made from Petoskey and sea shells found in the great lakes. Hawk turned around and smiled "I have something for you too~." She turned back around with a stetson cowboy hat , it looked VERY expensive. "Woah!! Hawk!! Thats amazing! Thank you!!" I hugged her. Hawk blushed a deep red.

  I put the stetson on, it had holes for my ears. I easily slipped my ears into the holes. I smiled happily at Hawk. After eating breakfast I slipped outside to feed the cows, goats , anc chickens. These were just a handfull of my daily jobs.

  Hawk followed me outside and started milking the cows. Once I finished feeding the animals I went into the milking parlor and helped Hawk. The morning was warm and sticky, hot enough to make anyone desire air conditioning. After a while Hawk got up "Since its your birthday the ranch hands said you can have the day off and I can too. So I was thinking we could go swimming?"

  I smiled "Yeah!! I havent gotten to swim in ages!!" Hawk ran inside and changed into her bathing suit , a bikini. The ones that had paint splattered fringe hanging down from it. I went upstairs and put on my swim trunks and sandals. When I came back out  Hawk had two horses saddled , she was on one of them.

  I laughed and got up onto one of the horses. We rode to a lake in the woods that the Kents went to quite often. Hawk and I tied the horses up and jumped into the lake. The water was cool and comforting in the summer heat. I swam up next to Hawk and hugged her. She smiled and her lips brushed my ear "Happy Birthday Cosmo~~ Ill make it one you'll never forget." She kissed me, I returned the kiss. We pulled each other close , her fur against my fur.

  I pulled away when she did and splashed Hawk. She splashed me back, we spent a long while splashing each other in the water. After a while we crawled out and layed next to each other , letting out fur dry out in the warmth of summer.

  We held hands as we walked back to the horses. Eventually we rode back and spent the rest of the day doing pretty much nothing. We walked out to watch the sunset , I pulled her close to me. Her strawberry scent filled my nose. I closed my eyes taking in as much of the scent as I could. We ate dinner  and ate cake then headed to bed. I set my stetson on the bed post and fell asleep thinking about my love.