Mischief~

The days were increasing in heat. Every day it seemed like it slowly got hotter. I sat out in the barn with Hawk drinking some drinks from the fridge before we came out. Hawk layed in the hay , her tawny fur melted into the color of the hay. I smiled and she leaned over me , wearing her skimpy tank top that made me force me self to look away to avoid staring.
She brushed her lips against mine and layed on me. I took in her scent, such a intoxicating smell it made my senses dull.

She smiled and brushed her lips on my collar bone, sending a shiver run along my spine. I wore my favorite tee shirt that had the band logo for Breaking Benjamin.
She traced the logo and looked into my eyes. "Want to go some where to cool off and have a little fun~~" I looked at her and swallowed , then knodded.

We saddled the horses and set off down the dusty road that really needed more brine to be sprayed on it. We traveled for a good two miles , until we stopped at a small country shop owned by the Grenadine family. She walked through the door and slunk up to the counter. "They are in back, with the others." The Kestrel Dutch Angel Dragon  behind the  counter told her. Hawk knodded and slipped off to the back with me behind her.

There must have been twenty two other animals there with us. All listening to rave music and drinking liquor. I looked at her shocked. "I didn't expect this." I laughed. She grabbed me a cup of sweet smelling liquid. I drank some, it tasted funky and I wrinkled my nose. Hawk laughed and finished up her cup. "Its brandy. It is quite strong..." She laughed harder. Hawk looked at me and held up the bottle of homemade moonshine. "Best stuff from this side of the state." I wrinkled my nose and took another sip, it wasn't as bad this time.

We drank sip after sip , opening up to each other more and more.
I smiled and took another sip. Hawk was buzzed, she laughed for no reason and her pupils were huge. She looked like a cat who had eaten catnip. I laughed as she drawled out the word "Howdy" with a slurred drawl.  The lights got hazy and we finally decided to leave.