FOOOD

~When we do one of these, ( it means she is thinking. Two, (( means I'm talking~

Taylor's POV

Me and Max went to MacDonald's. "What would you like?" She asked me. I shrugged. "Anything." I said. Remind me never to say that to Max. She bought be: A big Mac, large fries, large McNuggets and a large Pepsi. "Did you buy me lunch or lunch for 5 people?!" I asked. She giggled. "Don't worry! You need this!" She said. She just got a burger and fries. I ate all the food. I felt so full. "Now, Want some Ice cream?" She asked. I nodded even though I am so full. I. need. ice. cream. We got the ice cream and ate it. We walked back to the car and drove back to the house. "WERE BACK!" I yelled. "Did she make you fat?" Ally asked. "YES! SHE GOT ME SOOO MUCH FOOD I DIDN'T ASK FOR!" I yelled. Ally giggled.

~TIME SKIP TO SUPPER~

We all went to the dining room. EVEN MORE FOOD! I didn't say anything but HOLY SHIT ON MY DUCKS! SO. MUCH. FOOD. I ate it and BAM! FULL. AGAIN! I did the dishes without being asked too. (I feel so nice :3) And then I looked at the time. 6:00. I walked up to my room and played Minecraft. I looked at the time. 11:00. Ok! Time for bed! I got into my PJ's and laid down in my bed.

I woke up and looked at the clock. 3:00 am. I CAN'T SLEEP! I got up and walked downstairs and into the kitchen. When I'm bored, I eat. I had a little bit of food in my room so yeah. I opened the freezer and found Ice cream. I grabbed one of those huge tubs of Rainbow ice cream. (I don't like saying the name .-.) I opened the fridge and grabbed two 2 liters pop bottles. Cream soda and Coca-Cola. I put popcorn in the microwave and grabbed 3 bags of chips. Regular, Salt and Vinegar and Dill pickle. I got some dip and my popcorn was done. I began to eat out of the ice cream tub. It was half full so I soon finished it. Next, I drank some pop. I poured some cream soda in my mouth then some Coca-Cola. I soon finished them. I looked at the time. 4:00 am. I ate my popcorn. Damn. It was BUTTERY!!!  Adam probably bought this.. I soon finished it. I then ate my chips. My tummy started hurting. BUT I STILL ATE! I finished the chips and threw all of the garbage in the trash. I looked at the time. 9:00 am. I heard someone walking upstairs. Then, the door opened. Jason stood there. "Are you alright?" He asked. I felt so sick.. "W-Why would you ask me that?" I asked. "Because your face is pretty green.." He said. "I-I'm fi-" Before I finished. I felt throw up coming up. I covered my mouth and ran past him to the washroom.