Hospital

Taylor's POV

Ashley was on the phone. "Ok Bye." She said. She hung up. "GUYS! ADAM AND JASON ARE IN THE HOSPITAL!" Ashley yelled. "WHAT?!" We all yelled back. We all got in the van/cars and drove to the hospital. Max talked to the secretary. Turns out: They were in the same room. ((I NEVER GO TO THE HOSPITAL! IF IT'S NOT GOOD, WHATEVER!)) We walked into the room. Jason was laying on the bed. He was sleeping. Adam was sitting up. "ADAM!" I yelled. I ran up to him and hugged him. "H-Hi Taylor.." He said. "W-What happened?" I asked. He looked down. "Uh.." He said. I raised an eyebrow. He explained what happened. "And then I pushed him off of me and I.." He trailed off. "And you what?" Max asked. "I saw this stick.." He started. "ADAM!" I said. "Sorry.." He said. "Then you..?" Mitch asked. "I picked it up, it was about two feet long and Jason was running at me so I hit him across the face with it." He said. I looked over at Jason. "He got knocked out and everyone started cheering for me. Rebecca was no where in sight. Everything began blurry and the last thing I heard was Red yelling 'ADAM!'" Adam said. "Then we called the ambulance.." A voice said. We all turned around and I smiled as Red walked into the room. "They asked what happened so I explained everything to them." She said. "Guys, this is Red." I said. She waved. "Hi.." She said. A doctor came into the room. He checked Jason, then Adam. "Mr. Parks should wake up soon." He said. We all nodded. He left the room and I looked over at Jason. He was starting to wake up. He opened his eyes and looked around. He looked at Adam. "I'm so sorry." He said to Adam. "It's alright." Adam said. He looked at me. There was a silence. "Guys.. Leave." I said. "Are you sure?" Mitch asked. I nodded. They all left and Adam pulled out his phone. "Look, I'm so sorry." Jason said. "Why didn't you tell me about Rebecca?" I asked him. He took a deep breath. "Look, I feel terrible and I was gonna break up with you. I thought I could date both of you but I knew it was wrong. I don't really like you like that, Taylor.." He said. I nodded. "Yeah.. Same. I think of you as a friend now." I said. "So.. Do you forgive me? I understand if you don't.." He said as he looked down. "I forgive you. I don't know about Mitch and Max.. I'm pretty sure Adam does.." I said as I looked at Adam. He looked up from his phone. "Yup. Were good." Adam said. I turned back to Jason. He was looking at his phone. "Annd.. Rebecca broke up with me.. I am ok with that." He said. I chuckled. "Besides.." He said. "I kinda like someone else.." he said. "Really? Who?!" I asked. I forgive people easily and besides: I love LOVE! "S-Someone!" He stuttered. I decide not to ask anymore. Everyone else came back into the room. Jason explained it to all of them. "Do you forgive me?" He asked. Everyone but Mitch said yes. "Come on, Mitch!" Max said. "Please Dad?" I asked. He smiled at me. "Alright.. I forgive you." He said. We talked for a while but I couldn't stop thinking about it. Who DOES Jason like?

((WHO DO YOU THINK JASON LIKES?! Someone in the house or someone else? (Meaning, NEW CHARACTER!)  And YAY! EVERYONE IS HAPPY! And the person that Jason likes isn't dating anyone...))