[Insert a name because fuck you]

((Nice name, eh? I might update A LOT today~!))

Taylor's POV

We all swam for a long time until we stopped. All the girls went upstairs and got changed. I brushed my hair and walked downstairs. The guys were sitting around the couch, watching cartoons. "Nice." I said. They all turned around. "Oh. Hey Tay!" Jawn said. "Wait.. Tay?" I asked. "It's a nickname!" He said. I chuckled. "Alright." I said. The girls soon walked downstairs. "MAX~" I yelled. "WHAT?!" She yelled back. "CAN THE GIRLS SLEEPOVER?!" I yelled/asked. It was a Sunday and we all go to the same school so I don't see why we shouldn't be able to have a sleepover. "Hmm.. I don't know.." She said. "We always have sleepovers like that on school days. Our parents are cool with it!" Jen said. Max looked over at Mitch and Adam. They both nodded. "Alright.. They can stay.." Max said. "YES!" We all shouted. "Wait.." Adam said. He looked over at the guys. "You guys can stay here also BUT you HAVE to sleep in the living room." Adam said. "Really?" Jawn asked. "Yup! If it's ok with Max.." Adam said looking at Max. "Why not?" Max said grinning. "Alright. Were gonna go and get there stuff." I said getting up. "Wait.. I'll drive you guys!" Ashley said. She grabbed her keys and walked out the door. We followed. We walked to the van and got in. We went to all there houses and there parents were all fine with. They got there bags and got back into the van. Ashley drove us back to the house and we went inside. The girls put there stuff in my room. I grabbed a spare mattress and put it on the ground. Two could sleep on my bed and two on the ground. The guys pulled out the couch bed thing.. ((I forgot the name of it)) so two could sleep on there and then there was a chair, which Alex said he would sleep on it and a small couch. We were watching T.V when I got hungry. I stood up and walked to the kitchen. I grabbed some popcorn and out it in the microwave. I felt as if someone was watching me but I shrugged it off. "Taylor?" A voice said. I turned around and saw...

((DUN DUN DUUUUUNNNN!! WHO IS IT?! WHAT DO THEY WANT?!?!))