What do I call this chapter?!

((Best name ever))

Jason's POV

Taylor walked to her room. "She is like you, Ally." Max said. Ally grinned. "She is like both of us.." Ally said. "Yeah.." Max said. "That save she did though.." Bodil said, We all laughed. "She's hiding something.." Adam said. I rolled my eyes. "Adam, you have to trust her!" I said. "Alrig lht.." He said. We talked for awhile. Taylor walked back downstairs. "My friends are coming to pick me up." She said. "Do we get to meet them?" Mitch asked. She smiled. "Sure!" She said.

Taylor's POV

There was a knock on the door. I went to open it and saw the guys standing there. "Hey guys! Come in for a minute." I said. They nodded and walked inside. "DAMN!" Alex yelled. "Yes?" I asked. "YOUR FUCKING HOUSE!" He yelled again. I rolled my eyes. "Yeah yeah. Follow me." I said as I walked into the living room. Everyone looked at me. "Guys, these are my friends." I said. "Sup?" Jawn said. "Wait.. there Youtubers?!" Adam asked. "Uh.. yeah?" I said. "You know a lot of Youtubers.." Ian said. "Well.. I WAS ADOPTED BY SOME!" I said. "True.." Adam said. "So.. you know who we are?" Dani asked. 'Well.. Yes." Quentin said. "AWESOME!!" Alex yelled. "God damn it, Alex." Mark said. "Well.. Were gonna go.." I said. "Where?" Adam asked. "Uh.." I said. "Were going to the movies! I'm paying!" Lilli said quickly. We were going to the mall to buy stuff got the tree house. Adam raised an eyebrow. "Alright.." He said. We walked out of the house. "He doesn't believe us.." James said. "Yeah.. OH WELL!" Jen said. We all laughed and walked to the mall.