Teehee..

((#BestNameEver))

Max's POV

Jerome and Jason came home a while ago. They were talking about something. Everyone went to sleep but me, Ally, Ashley, Jerome and Jason. "Can you guys go get the girls?" Jason asked. I nodded. I went upstairs and woke them up. They had headaches and a hangover but nothing to bad. They walked into the backyard.

Jason's POV

"Did you guys have a fun night?" Jerome asked them. They nodded. "Guess where we went?" Jerome asked. "Where?" Ally asked. "We went to this club! Have you ever heard of a club called Club Ice?" I asked. All there eyes widened. "U-Uh.." Taylor said. "And then we saw these girls! There names were Katie, Dani, Lilli, Jen and Taylor!" Jerome said. "They were drinking and dancing!" I said. "Even though you had to be 16 to go into the club, they were all 15 and 14!" Jerome said. "Please don't tell them!" Taylor begged. "Oh.. We won't!" Jerome said. They all sighed in relief. "Unless.." Jerome stated. "U-Unless what?" Max asked. "You guys have to do what ever we say!" Jason said. "And what if we don't?" Ally asked. "We'll tell the boys." Jerome said. "Fine.." Ashley said. "Now.. Why would you take them to a club?!" I asked. "They weren't supposed to drink anything!" Ashley said. "But when they did, Max and Ally didn't care!" She added. "Smooth." Jerome said. We talked for a while. "Your punishment starts tomorrow." I said. "Don't you mean 'blackmail'" Katie asked. I smirked. "Yup"