Chapter 4: What is this???

Baekhyun POV
I wait her in the bed. Why I feel so worried about her. I can't stop thinking, I feel so sorry. F*** I hate this body. I want to kill myself. I slowly get tired and then sleep.

Taeyeon POV
I open my eyes slowly and I see...Baekhyun??? Why are you here? And why I'm here. Suddenly, I remember what happened back then. It's really scary, I don't want to remember it again. But, why Baekhyun did that. What are you Baekhyun? I want to ask that, but I feel bad. And then I see Baekhyun wake up.

Baekhyun POV
Oh...she's already wake up? I try to apologize to her. I know what is her thinking about. I feel really sorry.

"I'm so sorry Taeyeon, I just lose my control. It's just...I can't tell you clearly."

"Its ok Baekhyun, I know it's hard to control yourself...."

What, did she know what im?

"Its humanity, we can't always control ourself in any situation."

Huffft....I thought she know what im.

"Oh yeah, your brother is the captain of basketball team right."

"Yes, but now, my brother it's not the captain anymore. He is the head of the student council. The captain of the basketball team is Oh Sehun. He is the kingkas of the school."

"Interesting."

"Oh yeah, thanks for healing me."

"No it was my fault, let's go to class, we skip 2 lesson today."

"Oh...no...let's go."

And then, after reaching the class and then open the door, I see no teacher, but all the eyes is staring at us, suddenly...

"Oppa, what are you doing with this dangerous kid. You have to be careful oppa."

After she saying that, I get closer to her with our face is and inchies.

"Don't worry, she's not dangerous. And don't hurt her, or my teeth gonna touch your bone deeply, understand young girl?"

"Y...yes."

And then I go back to my sit and then open my book. After the teacher coming, we all give out project to the teacher. And then the teacher is announcing the project.

"I see, you all really hardworking for this project, but I feel interested on one project. It's from Baekhyun and Taeyeon, you two make the project very perfect. I will make it for our lesson."

After school....

I'm so tired, I will go home quickly. But, I still very sorry about What I did to Taeyeon.

"Taeyeon can we walk together to your house, I want to apologize too."

"Sure, let's go!"

When we reach the gate I see her brother waiting.

"Oppa, I want to tell you something." She said.

"What it is?" Her brother ask.

"My project is the one who teacher decide the best."

"Well good work. With who you make the project, are you with Yoona?"

"No, I make it with my new friend." She pointing me.

F....friend?? She said....I'm her.....friend?? I bow her brother, and her brother smile brightly to me.