Chapter 9 : Weird Feeling

Baekhyun POV
No, it's really wrong. My eyes cant change in this class. And all the student staring at me. Come on Baekhyun you can do this. Ah....I start to feel better. Thank god. And then i go out to the backyard. I sit down on the grass.

"Why do I have to be like this? All I can do is make people in pain. I'm just a frickin MONSTER!"

I start to mad at myself. And then I feel something come out from my eyes. I'm crying.

"AGHHGGH.....WHY I HAVE THIS FREAKING BODY!!"

Taeyeon POV
I go to the backyard, because it's break time. Wait, it's that Baekhyun? What is he doing? Is he crying?
I go closer to him and give him a backhug softly.

"Don't cry, please!"

This is the first time I saw Baekhyun crying. And the he look at the ground. I can hear his voice is cracking. And suddenly he say....

"Why do I have to be like this? All I can do it's killing people, nothing much. Hurting people. I HATE THIS BODY!!!"

And then automatically I give him a tight hug.

"Don't be like that, you have to remember that God give you this body for some reason."

"Reason for what? For killing people that innocent? You don't know how hurt it is."

"But, please don't cry!"

"JUST GO FREAKING WAY! I DON'T NEED YOU!"

And then he push me really hard. I feel red aura on him. I feel I have to leave him alone from now. He needs time.

Baekhyun POV
I can't do this anymore. I feel.....I feel... God why did you give me this body?

Author POV
Baekhyun can't stop crying. His cheeks is all wet. He keeps punching the trees. His hand full of his blood. And then the trees fell down to the ground.

 And then the trees fell down to the ground

Baekhyun POV
I'm useless. I'm nothing. AAAAGGGHHHH.....I FREAKING HATE MY LIFE.

Jimin POV
I see Baekhyun just kill a tree. I go closer to him and stand in front of him.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT??!!!"

"I think you need something."

I punch him really hard in his face.

"WHAT THE FREAK ARE YOU DOING!!
YOU JUST BROKE MY NOSE!"

And then he try to punch me. I easily dodge it, And punch him back.

"I think you are weak wen you get mad. Just calm down."

And He keeps trying to punch me.

"I try to help you brother."

"WHY WOULD I NEED YOUR HELP!"

"You don't have to SCREAM!"

"I DON'T NEED YOU."