Chapter 6: How can i Change

Baekhyun POV
Suddenly I feel someone grab my wrist. I turn around and then. Oh....It's my dongsaeng.

"Oppa..."

"What?"

"Saranghae."

And then she go, she give me a letter. What the heck? And then a grab my matches and then burn the letter. I grab Taeyeon hand and then bring her to the classroom. All the way to my class, all the dongsaeng call me. It's so annoying. I'm just gonna eat you all, how annoying.

Break time....

Thank God, it's time to rest, I go to the cafeteria and order some food. Suddenly someone sit in front of me.

"Hello! You are the new student, my name is Oh Sehun."

"Pffttt.....I'm not curious, just go."

"Oh....Sorry for disturbing, well what's your name?"

"Do I have to tell you?"

"Well I just wanna know."

"Byun Baekhyun."

"Oh....Baekhyun. I wanna ask you something, are you good at sport?"

"Do you care?"

"I'm just asking."

"Well, little bit."

"Let me test you in sport time."

"Pffft.....whatever."

"Well bye."

"How annoying."

Sport time....

It's sport time. Actually, I like sport but now I'm to lazy. Huuuuuft....... Someone approaching me, damn that little annoying kingkas.

"Hi Baekhyun, let's go to basketball."

He is so annoying.

"Ok fine."

"Lets make team, You gonna play alone, and v.s with my team, it has 5 people."

"Well, Sehun it's that to unfair?" Jimin said.

"Its for test him Jimin. Well let's start."

All of the student and teacher come and see the game. This game was so easy.

Jimin POV
What the hell??? Baekhyun is so fast, it's impossible. No one ever beat my speed before, his hand was so fast too.
Sehun POV
I can't believe it, it was fast, even Jimin can't reach his speed. He was a pro player. I'm surprise.

Baekhyun POV
Pft.....they are so weak, they can't even beat me who was alone. The game is over I drink my water. All the girl are cheer, and call my name. But, I can't let go my eyes from someone. Taeyeon is watching me. Why my heart is beating, it can explode.

Taeyeon POV
I really surprise, how can Baekhyun win from the team. He was alone. He stare at me, I'm blushing, oh no I have to hide it.

Baekhyun POV
What is Taeyeon doing there? What? Why I care for her. I'm going back to my sport locker and then go change. It's strange, oh....the girls was watching me. They photo my body. How perverted. Someone was talking like this.

"OH GOD, I GOT BAEKHYUN ABS PHOTO, LET'S GO BEFORE HE COME HERE!"

I was watching you stupid. Why human is really stupid. After change I go to my class, all the girls in the class was watching me with weird smile. Oh god, they are really crazy. I sit down and open my book.

Taeyeon POV
I was feeling weird, why the girls are watching Baekhyun stomach. And then Yoona tap my shoulder.

"Unnie, do you want to know something?"

"What is it Yoona?"

And then she show something  from  her phone. What the.....she show me a man ideal abs, it was so six pack.

"What do you mean Yoona??"

"You don't know unnie?"

"I don't know?"

"It was Baekhyun ABS."

Bae....Baekhyun ABS???? It was so ideal and.....What the hell I'm thinking??? But, honestly it was so ideal abs.

"How do you get this?"

"Tiffany unnie, get the photo and send me from her phone."

"Really?? It was Byuntae tiffany."

Baekhyun POV
It's done, the hell was end. Oh yeah I forget to bring Taeyeon home. I wait her and go down to the gate.

"Baekhyun."

"What?"

"Nothing."

In the way to her house, I go to the restaurant with her, the place was full I go to the lift and go to third floor, when I go in, I see the tough guy from yesterday, I fastly grab Taeyeon to the corner and cover her. She try to scream, but I close her mouth with my index finger. So she automatically shut up.

Taeyeon POV
He smell good, his fragrance was so good. What, stop imagining, I'm blushing because his index finger was in my mouth, my face was a inch from him. What do I do now?

Baekhyun POV
They're going, huuffttt.....it was so scary. I see Taeyeon was blushing. Its third floor, me and Taeyeon leaving the lift and go eat. After eating, we continue to her house. After reach her house I go to my room and lay down, I'm so tired. I go down to the kitchen and get some bottle of water. Suddenly, Taeyeon staring at me and then walk closer, I automatically walk backward. What are you trying to do Taeyeon. I'm in the corner, and she in my front now. She staring at me deeply, and then......

Stop here.... What happens to Taeyeon, wait for chapter 7. Chapter 6  done, hope you enjoy it.