Chapter 3: I CAN'T CONTROL IT

Baekhyun POV
I can't sleep this night, I still think, how can I taste Taeyeon blood again. It so good, different from the other I taste before. Arghhhh....I can't sleep!!! I decide to go out. I'm going to restaurant near from my house. I order some food and drink. When I wait my order, I see a familiar face. Oh, that was Jimin. He wear ,one black leather jacket. And then he look at me with big smile. How weird! He come to me and sit in front of me.

"How's going, Baekhyun?"

"Pfftt....never mind."

"Well, what are you doing here?"

"I just try to eat here, and wait for my damn order."

"Hahaha....Oh yeah, don't forget, tomorrow you have to bring your project."

"I know."

"Who is your partner?"

"Do I have to tell you?"

"I just wanna know."

"Kim Taeyeon."

"Oh..."

"What?"

"Do you know, she's really shy and don't like to talk to boys, even her friend."

"Well, I don't even care."

"Hahaha....she's dangerous Baekhyun."

"How do you now that?"

"Hahaha....Don't know, people tell me that she was dangerous."

"Pffft....I'm more dangerous than her."

"I know, your the boss, oh there's your dish, eat well."

Well, I fell comfortable, when I talk to him, but I don't care. I eat my dish then go home and sleep.

Morning....

Damn, I almost late. I sit next to Taeyeon as always, and then I remembered when Jimin tell me that she was dangerous. Why am I thinking, I become weird.

"Hey, Taeyeon, are you bringing the project?"

"Yeah, I bring the project."

Damn, her aroma. My eyes can't stop glowing. Suddenly, my body move without my permission, my body grab Taeyeon hand and then throw her. Wtf....I....I...I...What am I doing??!!! Taeyeon sorry. I can't control myself.

"Run, Taeyeon!"

"But, why....."

"I SAID RUN IF YOU DON'T WANT ME TO HURT YOU!!!!!"

She run faster. Good the class is empty. My eyes turn red and black.

 My eyes turn red and black

It's.....Not....Good..... My....body......can't......

Taeyeon POV
I feel worried about Baekhyun. What happened to Baekhyun? I have to help him, but he tell me to stay away now. It's confusing. I have to help him. I open the door, and walk closer to Baekhyun.

Baekhyun POV
What the hell Taeyeon doing? Don't open the door. Can't.....take....It....anymore..... And my body grab her wrist and then run to some place. My body throw her to the wall.

"I....told....You....to....stay....away....I....can't...."

I grab her hand and open her collarbone, and then bite her shoulder....I'm ....so....sorry....Taeyeon. I close her mouth with my hand

A/n: just think that picture, is Baekhyun and Taeyeon

Taeyeon POV
WHAT???What is Baekhyun doing? My shoulder is hurt so much. I try to scream but his hand close my mouth. Baekhyun what are you doing exactly?

Baekhyun POV
After done I bite her. I find her look so confused plus scared. F*** my body. I hate myself. She sit down, she shaking so much. What I have to do now? I decide to take her, to the nurse office. I bring her to nurse office and lay her down. She sleeping already. I,have to heal her. I put my both hand to her shoulder and give some half of my energy. After that, I feel my body not responding, like I was getting weak. What, is weird. Maybe because I drink some of her blood. It's really strong. But, why I feel sorry. I have just eat her. My heart is beating so fast. Why I just can't eat her. I feel her so special. But, what so special about her. Really, I wanna know. WHO ARE YOU Taeyeon?

Chapter 3 done. Hope you enjoy it.