Chapter 7 : How??

Baekhyun POV
Taeyeon walk closer, I automatically walk backward, I'm in corner, and Taeyeon in front of me, looking at me deeply, and then she touch my cheeks. What.....are.....you......doing.....Taeyeon?

"Taeyeon....?"

Suddenly, she back to reality. She was blushing so hard, it's like red tomato.

Taeyeon POV
What am I doing? I'm so embarrassing. I'm blushing so hard. I run to my room. I cover myself with blanket.

Baekhyun POV
That was so weird. What the hell is Taeyeon thinking. Someone knocking the door. I go to open the door, it's Jungkook.

"Baekhyun annyeong, where is Taeyeon?"

"Oh....annyeong hyung, Taeyeon in her room now hyung. Nothing happens to her, everything okay."

"Glad to hear that. Lets make some dinner for us."

"Well, ok hyung."

I make a dinner with Jungkook, the menu is spicy chicken and sundubu jiggae.

"Baekhyun call Taeyeon."

"Ok hyung."

I go to Taeyeon room. I knock her door.

"Taeyeon dinner is ready."

"Is Jungkook oppa in there."

"Jungkook hyung is on the kitchen preparing the dinner."

"I will come."

Jungkook POV
I was really curious about Baekhyun. Usually Taeyeon don't have friend, especially a guy. I want to know what is Baekhyun doing who make Taeyeon like to friend with him.

Baekhyun POV
Taeyeon going down we all sit in sofa in front of the Television. No....I feel my eyes will change. No, my eyes can't change here. Jungkook was here. What do I do now. Taeyeon is really have a strong smell. Don't change this stupid eyes. I fastly eat my food and then go out of the house.

"Damn, it's so close."

I see some guy walk alone, I grab his collar and then bring him to a quite place i eat him. It's not that delicious. The most delicious blood is Taeyeon blood. What the heck.....stop imagining. I go back to Jungkook house and go to my room, I lay down.,it was so confusing. Why Taeyeon do that in the kitchen. It was so weird. I turn on the Television and watch some movie, and then I hear someone knock the door, it's Taeyeon?

"Can I go in?"

"Go in."

"What are you doing now, Baekhyun?"

"I was just watching some movie."

"Oh yeah I wanna tell you. In the kitchen back then, just think that was nothing happen."

"Ok."

"So, night."

"Night."

Jump to after school....

It's time to go home, but before that I have to bring back this basketball to the storage room with Taeyeon who also bring a volleyball. I put the basketball and want to go out, but the door was lock. It's not good. I was alone, WITH TAEYEON. What the hell I have to do now?

"Baekhyun, the door was lock, now what?"

"Don't know."

"We have to scream."

She trying hard to scream but nothing help. Huuuuft.....What now? I sit down in the floor. I'm so tired. I think I'm gonna sleep here.

Taeyeon POV
Baekhyun look so tired. I sit down in the floor beside Baekhyun. He was staring at me. Suddenly, his head slowly get closer to my face and then....Oh he sleeping in my shoulder. Is he really that tired. He is so cute when he sleeping like that, he look like puppy. 
I stroked his hair slowly. He was handsome, what am I thinking, Taeyeon back to reality!!! When he was sleeping his uniform was lifted up unproposly, his abs was really not kidding. It so ideal ABS. What???? How can I be perverted, Taeyeon What are you thinking? I was so sleepy to, and then I go to dreamed world. When I wake up the storage room was opened, and Baekhyun is gone. I have to go back for take a shower and then go to school again.

Baekhyun POV
Yesterday, how can I sleep in her shoulder. Suddenly, I was called from sunbaenim.

Baekhyun can you singing?"

"Well little bit sunbaenim. "

"We gonna check your voice, if your voice is good then you gonna perform in a school music festival."

"Yes sir."

When I sing, I sing this song

"Baekhyun, seriously you have a good voice, I'm surprise. Well then we have to spectacular singer, it's You and Taeyeon, so you gonna sing with Taeyeon in music festival. I want that song is done tomorrow, understand?"

"Yes sir."

Really, tomorrow. That sunbaenim really doesn't have a brain, my brain will explode to composing a song in one day.

What will Baekhyun doing in one day of composing the music. Sorry if my English was bad, chapter 7 done. Hope you enjoy it.