Chapter 5: I HATE MYSELF

Baekhyun POV
Wtf are you doing Taeyeon???!! Why do you open your shoulder. My eyes can't be change, I have to control it. Just calm down. ARGHHH.....I CAN'T DO IT, TAEYEON WHAT EXACTLY ARE YOU DOING?

"Baekhyun what are you waiting for? The food is in front of you."

"Taeyeon close it!"

"Eat this."

"Taeyeon I said close it I don't want to hurt you again."

"I can't, you hungry, your eyes will change soon."

Suddenly I feel my eyes start changing, please not now. My eyes can't change now. Taeyeon please stop it. I can't feel my stomach burning, my body want Taeyeon shoulder. My mind keep saying eat her, but my heart say don't eat her. It's confusing.

"Baekhyun just eat this, you hungry, look your eyes are changing to black and red."

"I know, but Taeyeon please close it.....I ......Just.....have......to......control.....it....."

Slowly, my body move closer to Taeyeon.

"Taeyeon please go now!"

"I don't want to, you hungry."

"Please I can't hurt you."

S***......my hand start to grab Taeyeon shoulders. JUST CONTROL IT DAMN BODY!!!! I.....can't......bite....her......again.

"Taeyeon sorry."

And then my mouth start to touch Taeyeon shoulder and then bite it. I'm so sorry Taeyeon. F*** This damn body, I hate myself more. I want to kill myself. When I slowly done with her shoulder, I feel so sorry.

"I'm sorry Taeyeon....I can't......Stop this damn annoying body. I just.....can't control it."

"Its ok. Well I have to heal my wound."

She go for heal her self, and I'm alone in the backyard. Why can't I just eat her, my heart usually talk to me for eat everything, but now my heart don't want to Taeyeon hurt. How can it's possible? I still really want to know who is Taeyeon. I forget, my mouth it's full of blood, I clean it, and then go to my room. I lay down to my bed and turn of the Television. I stare a blank staircase and still thinking about What happen back then. I can't even sleep. I go to the kitchen and then take a bottle of water. When I turn around, Taeyeon was in behind me...

"Oh god....you scared me."

"Sorry."

I sit down in the sofa. I look at Taeyeon with curious. When she want to take snack from the cabinet, her shirt unproposed lifted up, and reveal her skinny stomach, why I'm blushing? Oh god, what am I thinking? I'm not a perverted, I'm not like that. Why my heart beating so fast?

"Earth to Baekhyun, what are you looking at?"

"Sorry I was not in my mind."

"Lets watch the movie together."

"Yeah."

"What movie should we watch."

"Up to you."

"Well let's watch horror movie."

"Yeah, I like it too."

After watching the movie, I see Taeyeon was sleeping in my lap. What the heck? I feel embrassing. Should I wake her up, no I don't want to disturb her, I decide to bring her, to her room, I cover her with blanket so she can't catch cold. When I try to go, I saw Jungkook was staring.

"What are you doing Baekhyun?"

"I was bringing Taeyeon to her room she was sleeping when watching the movie."

"Oh....thanks Baekhyun. I feel like you can't be her partner soon."

"What are hyung talking about?"

"Nothing, just kidding."

"Its getting night, we have to sleep for school. Good night Baekhyun."

"Good night hyung."

Morning

I get up early today, don't no why exactly. I go to the kitchen, and then make some big breakfast for Jungkook and Taeyeon. When I done, the two of them go down.

"You get up early today Baekhyun."

"Yeah hyung. I'm done eating."

"We can go to school together Baekhyun, with me and Taeyeon."

"But, oppa what is gonna people think about two of us go to school together."

"Its ok, why you are so nervous Taeyeon? I yeah today I have some work from school, so you gonna go home with Baekhyun."

"With me, hyung?"

"Yeah, I believe you Baekhyun."

"Well it's getting late, let's go."

When me and Taeyeon leaving the car, all the eyes was staring at us. Suddenly someone coming.

"Oppa, who is this? Why are you go to school with this trash."

I get closer to her so my face was an inch from her face.

"Young lady, she's my Friend, so don't talk like that, even if she was dangerous, she's still my friend. If you and your friend try to touch her, I will eat your whole body, understand?"

"Yes.....o.....ppa."

"Good then, let's go Taeyeon."

The lesson was starting open book. I stare to Taeyeon who was really serious to catch the lesson today.

Break time, it's time to rest from the boring lesson, and then a girl with her friend come to me.

"Oppa we just make some fan club for you, so just sign this paper for the official."

"Just go! I don't need fanclub. Bye."

When I try to go someone grab my wrist.

Chapter stop here. Next chapter will be soon, sorry if I have a bad English.