Teachings

- day 6 -

So being apart of a nuclear waste land "family" I guess you could say , it has its ups and it's downs , not exactly the best if like it , Audrey is amazing and Dylan is almost a brother to me at this point because well, I got to trust the man for protecting me and Audrey and helping us out so far , it's the least I could do.
Speaking of Dylan, he told me that he'd show me and Audrey the ways of the waste lands today and tell tips on what to do and what not to do considering that he was walking the nuclear plains for over 24 hours.
So me and Audrey and Dylan all sat down together on just some chairs we have laying around , and so we started and since Dylan used to be apart of the harvesters I asked about that a little more along with just what to do and what's bad in the waste lands.
Dylan said that
"Other than being a scavenging group, the harvesters were pretty ruthless And harsh, they would kill a man for loot if they needed too , but , that's half the reason I was kicked out into the waste land , I couldn't help my self to kill anyone who wasn't already attacking me , I mean im better where I'm at Know , I'd kill a man if he was trying to kill me but anyone like you two I couldn't kill, Know for the wastes , it's mainly just a flat Barron land , some people have survived and have already started to make shelter or , what they can make , there's a few tall buildings that still stand but only by a thread , any food you may find out there will rarely be safe , the most of it is either destroyed or taken or covered in nuclear ash... if you manage to get out side you'll have to make a green house and grow your own food or buy your food off of the stock trade markets set up out in wastes , there isn't many but trust me you'll find a few I know one and his name is .. well I don't know his name but he calls him self the tank , know he is a big and bulcky trader and you don't want to cheat him off of his money , he is far too strong for any one , but , I'm sure he will be willing to help us when we get out side , here is a picture of him"
Dylan handed me a photo of tank

 well I don't know his name but he calls him self the tank , know he is a big and bulcky trader and you don't want to cheat him off of his money , he is far too strong for any one , but , I'm sure he will be willing to help us when we get out side...

He looks like a force to be rekin with , I wouldn't want to get on his bad side

Dylan then told me that he is an amazing trader that has a good amount of stuff , he's a big smoker though,
I'm sure that the pack of cigarettes will be more than happy for him to see , atleast we have some place to go when we have to leave the vault
I mean he may be scary but I'm sure he will be happy to let us hang around and help each other for a while , I'll help him and he can help us, hell I'd be happy to even set up a trade rote with him or even hep him trade , we can make enough stuff to trade anyways
We almost have our armor done with , and weapons
And now that I know what I'm looking for out in the wastes I'm sure I'll be more helpful now But if not , well who gives a damn , they will have to deal with me and if not I'll just go off survive a depressing life on my own

•-•• --- ••• - •- •-•• •-•• •••• --- •--• •
•--• •--• • •- ••• •
••• • -• -•• •••• • •-•• •--•

- Edwards