2p! Italy x Reader: Heartbreak (Drabble)

____________________________________________________

Luciano groaned as he paced around the couch, which seemed to be the sixteen time he had done that today.

"Why do you still like her?" The brute voice of a German male was heard by Luciano's ears, "I don't know!" He cried raising his hands to the sky. "You try liking someone that you can barely speak to and can't have!" The man shook his head, "It's hard I know. But you gotta be slow, take it easy and just talk to her when the time is right, just be friends with her" Luciano looked to him and groaned furiously.

You see, Luciano liked a girl who, may or may not have thought she was pretty herself, she was beautiful to him in his eyes. And that girl was you. He liked the way you smiled on some days, that happy laugh that you thought sounded horrific, he wanted to listen to it all day if he could. Even if you did frown, he liked your frown, the way your tears flooded your eyes so he could take the chance and consume you in his loving arms. He longed to call you his.

It was like a dream to him.

But he knew he could have you.

You liked someone else.

His brother.

______________________________________

Someone requested for a 2p! Italy x reader
This isn't it I promise!
This is just a small drabble I wrote while I was waiting to go to therapy ;w;
Don't ask