2p! CanAme: Valentine's Day Special (#1)

Allen groaned as he sat on the couch. "Matt!" He groaned once more, his eyes closed, his voice filled with boredom. "Matt!" He called out again, probably waking up Françios. "Matt!"

"WHAT?!" Allen opened his eyes to see Matt upside-down and hovering over him, "Oh hey, heh, you're here."

"Yeah, what do you want."

"I was hoping you'd sit with me and enjoy being lonely on Valentine's day." Matt stared at his brother and rolled his eyes, "Fine, but only because I don't want you whining when I say no, move it." Allen grinned and sat up, moving his legs aside as Matt sat down next to him. "Aw, thank you bro bro." He snuggled up against his taller brother and Matt glared, "Don't call me that."

"What? Bro bro?" He snickered. Matt shook his head, "Say it again, I dare you."

"Bro. Bro."

"Alright." Matt growled and grabbed his brother, tossing him onto the floor, he brought himself down with him.

He knocked the wind out of Allen causing him to go into a coughing fit and gasp. He looked up at him, "Aw, you love me." He chuckled, holding his brother's wait, keeping him steady. "Whatever."

Françios, who was awoken by this loud noise, came down the stairs, "What in the name of. . ." He mumbled looking at his two 'sons'.

"Are my boys gay for each other?" Matt looked up flustered, Allen howled with laughter, "Hey Pap!"

"Didn't call me that, what's going on here?"

"He called me bro bro and I tackled him." Matt said, his shades falling off. Françios glanced at the two and shook his head. He soon chuckled, "Good boy. I raised you well." He made his way back upstairs.

"What's up with him?"

"I don't know, I didn't live with him."

____________________________________________

Sorry, this was really short >~<
I hoped you enjoyed it
♥♥♥