2p! GerMano: Just really lazy and gay love (drabble)

_______________________
Flavio grinned happily as he watched TV. Lutz arm was around him as he watched. They acted like a gay couple. Luciano glared at the two, "When will you two get off your lazy. . ." He growled. Luciano had better business to take care of then to pull his hair out at the two. "Whatever leave us be." Lutz chuckled at the Italian. Who just yelled and trampled upstairs. Flavio watched his brother, "You think he's going up there to make out with Kuro?" The German brut laughed, "Nah, he's probably going to vent his feelings on him. Then make out with him."

The two of them laughed joyously at Flavio's brother. As they calmed down Lutz happily hugged Flavio his waist. Flavio chuckled as he kissed his cheek, "I love you. . ."

"I love you too."

"You know. You two are really gay." The couple turned to the stairs. Kuro was up there. His hair was a mess and he looked a bit flushed. Lutz grinned, "Thank you. You look like you've been having fun." Kuro glared and looked away. "Kurooo I'm trying to have a good time with Lutzy don't ruin it." Flavio cried as Kuro rolled his eyes, "Alright, whatever. But don't make to much noise."

"I could say the same for you." Kuro's cheeks flushed as he went back into his room. The door locked shut. "I'd told you they would make out."

"We should make out-"

"What?"

"Nothing."
____________________

These are garbage, why are you reading this?
Ugh,,