2p! Russia x Reader: Valentine's Day Special (#3)

____________________________________
You were currently hiding under your bed. Why were hiding under your bed? The answer I guess was slightly simple. Viktor was here and he didn't seem to happy. I mean this was Valentine's Day, the day to appreciate your friends and give your love ones something nice to enjoy. You two love birds were not in that situation. It wasn't your fault you decided to draw hearts on the man's face when he was asleep. You thought it was really cute. But in hindsight it probably wasn't a good idea knowing he didn't like cute fluff things like that and the fact you did you a permanent marker. It was called permanent for a reason.

“Sunflower just come out and I promise not to break all your bones, just your hands or fingers. Or maybe both.” You could hear his heavy footsteps roaming the halls and other rooms. Now that your were laying here thinking about it, you cursed to yourself wondering why you ever thought that was a good idea.

You could feel something or someone grab your leg and drag you out of the bed. You squeaked as Viktor threw you on the bed. You could see the his face was red but not from anger, oh no, but from trying to rub the the marker off with a wash cloth and failing.

“Alright, hands or fingers?” He grabbed your hands and began to squeeze them, “How about an 'I love you’ and an 'I’m sorry.” You stared at him as he continued to squeeze your hands tighter, his glare not leaving your eyes. “. . .”

He let go of your hands and sighed harshly, “Only because you Americans are celebrating the day of love is the only reason why your hands are not ripped from your skin.”

“Thank you Viktor.” You stood up on the bed and kissed his cheek, “I love you.” You grinned and he pushed you away lightly, “. . .”

“I'll take that as an 'I love you too’.”

“Whatever makes you sleep at night.”
______________________________________

Aaahh, these will never get any longer
I think the longest oneshot number count I'll get to is 600 words ;w;
Very sorry ❤❤❤