2p! China x Reader: Valentine's Day special (#2)

________________________________________

You were under the covers, watching anime as the hours of Valentine's Day went by. You groaned as the kissing scene began and cut off her phone. You then could heard a knock at the door as you groaned again, “Ugh! I wanna be alone!”

“Aw, are you sure you don't want some drugs? I'll pay!” A man's voice could be heard from outside and your (s/c) cheeks flushed, “Z-zao. . .?” You mumbled, quickly getting up and rushing to the door. You fixed her hair and smiled, see you enjoyed Zao’s perverted company. It was a small spice in your life from own boring/depressed life.

The (h/c) haired girl opened the door to be enveloped by the slightly tall Chinese drug man, “Ugh! You took forever! Kuro’s faster than you and he doesn't even like me.” Zao chuckled putting you down. You smiled and laughed nervously, “I know, I know, I was watching something.” You replied, the two of you walked in and headed to your room, “Was it porn? Can I watch too?” He snickered, your cheeks flushing again as you lightly hit him, “No silly! I was watching anime.”

“Was there hentai in it? Boobs?”

“No!”

“Then that's not a good anime, Kuro needs to show you the wonders of his weird cartoons.”

“They aren't cartoons!” You groaned as you sat on the bed he sat next to you, putting an arm around your shoulder, “All sins aside, I got you something, I promise it isn't anything bad.” Zao grinned, pulling an item out of his jacket. He placed it on your lap and you giggled, “A box of chocolates?”

“That's not all.” He took off his hat and put it on you, a rose on his head as he handed it to you. “The hat is still mine, be happy I got you these things. The candies may or may not have drugs in them. I got them off the street from this old dude.” He laughed quietly and you smiled. “Thank you Zao, really you didn't need to give me these.” He shrugged and looked away, “Well surprisingly you are my only female friend, so I thought I should get you somethings. . .And there's something I need to tell you.” He held your waist as you looked into his eyes. The butterflies in your stomach were roaring today.

He leaned in close and grinned, “I'm pretty upset you didn't get me anything.” He chuckled kissing your cheek. He got up and waved at you, “Heh, so I'll be taking my leave, call me if you need a tease.” He walked out leaving you to sit in your room.

“Should I eat these chocolates?”

______________________________

These will probably be forever short
;~;
If you enjoy long Oneshots
Like I do, you've come to wrong place ;w;