Chapter 3

I looked up from my phone to see a complete stranger. He was cute though. I love the way his brown hair was in a little quiff, His brown eyes was gorgeous, it looked like he had a nice body but i couldnt really tell because he had a blue nike hoodie on.

I asked " May i Help you?'

His response was "Rude much?"

"no your just a complete stranger what's your name anyway?"

"Cameron, and your's?"

My heart was beating atleast 50 mph I finally met my penpal. And he sure was stunning.

"I'm Sophie."

"No way your the girl i have wrote letters with since like the 5th grade."

"yep that's me. i have been wanting to meet you since we started writing letters."

"i've wanted to meet you as well."

Derek got done ordering and walked over to where i was sitting. He saw cameron and being the over protected brother he was he asked Cameron who he was.

(Cam and Derek's covo)

"I'm Cameron."

" oh so you're the one that my sister always writes."

"yep that's me"

(end of their convo)

It seems like they hit it off really well. Ihope Mom likes him because i could get used to having him around.

Me and Derek had to go as i told Cameron bye he asked for my number. I gave it to him.

Once we got back to the big blue hummer that i said i was gonna take from Derek when i got my license, and I had just got my door closed i plugged up my phone and turned on my favorite song Bottoms Up by Brantley Gilbert I got a message from a random number

unknown number

624-762-6624:

Hey gorgeous:)

me:

Who the f*** is this?

unknown number:

It's Cameron. Remember you gave me your number at the food court in the mall?

me:

how could i forget your sexy face?

unknown number:

i know it's sexy you aint got to tell me.

I cracked up at he reply. i just decicded to ignore him. That didn't work out as planned. i had like 50 unread messages from him.