Chapter 4

It had been almost 2 weeks since I had seen Cameron at the food court in the mall. We texted each other non-stop. To be honest I'm kinda glad that he came up to me that day.

I had one more week until school started back. Cameron told me that he was in 11th grade to! We found out that we go to the same school. I think the name of it is Chino Chiefs High School ( I just made that up). I hope we have classes together.

When I lived back in Tennessee I lived on a farm, the only thing I wanted to do when I grew up was work in the stables with horses. But since I moved out to California my dream might change.

            ~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

Today was the first day if school. I got up at 5:30 this morning so I could take a shower and curl my long blonde hair with my conair secret. I got out if bed hoped in the shower washed my hair, body, shaved, got out, and dried my hair. I looked in my closet to find my white skinny jeans. Once I found them I looked for my turquoise shirt. I looked for my turquoise Ariat boots. After I got my outfit on I started to curl my hair.

I finished my hair, and grabbed my baby blue Nike backpack. I unplugged my Samsung galaxy 3 and took a mirror picture to send to Ally

To Ally:

First day of my new school. I sure do miss you.

From Ally:

I miss you to gal. When you coming back to visit? Or when can I come up?

To Ally:

You can come up next week I am out of school then turns out my new school has a lot of breaks..

From Ally:

Sounds like a plan see you then:)

I was so exited that I get best friend time. I hadn't seen her in forever. I need to tell her the feelings I'm developing for Cameron anyway.