Chapter 5

Wondering around the house in mid night , I was up a tree, I had no where to go and even I couldn't decide where to spend the rest of my night. I headed toward kitchen to get myself a cold bottle of water. Let's see whether I could actually sleep in kitchen or not. I just couldn't still  believe Jungkook had the guts to order me such a thing.

When I approached toward kitchen , I could see lights turned on and a shadow coming toward me. Until I  imminent the person who was in kitchen, I didn't know that I was holding my breath.When I got the green light that the person didn't look like a serial killer I decided to take more steps toward him.

A tall , good looking broad shouldered guy was busy with taking his notes on the counter. He didn't even notice me so I cleared my throat.

"Oh hi! You must be Jungkook's wife. I'm Seokjin. You can also call me Jin It's a pleasure to meet you" 

Jin  extended his hands to shake with mine with a huge smile on his face

Jin  extended his hands to shake with mine with a huge smile on his face. He seemed nice and very  flamboyant .On the spar of the moment I liked him.

"Hi, I'm Sungmi. Pleasure to meet you too"

 I said as I shook my hands with him.  He seemed very engrossed with his note before I came , so out of curiosity I peeked on his notes. It seemed like those were recipes. It threw me into confusion. Who would write recipes in this midnight?

Jin  saw confusion written on my face when I creased my forehead . 

"Oh I forgot to tell you, I'm personal chef  of Mr And Mrs Jeon. Basically everyday I cook for them and your husband. "

I was amazed as I learned that Jin  could  cook. 

"Wow that's great !!! I can't wait till tomorrow to have a taste of your your food "

I exclaimed with full of excitement. He chuckled at my reaction.

 "Pabo, you already had my food" 

He said as I was bewildered as I couldn't remember tasting his food.

 "But when ?"

 "Remember the food at wedding party ? Ring any bell? "

" Oh. My. God .  Did you just made those !!!!! I can't believe it. They were sooo good , even the thought of it makes me ravenous. I'm so happy that I can have your food as long as I'm in this house."

I wiped my invisible tears on my cheek which made Jin laugh more.

 " I didn't know you were this much funny. I'm glad that I became friend with you. "

"Wait, what? We are already friends? Omg , I have a freaking professional chef as my friend!!! I'm so honored "

I placed a hand on my chest. He was still laughing at my action. 

"You are hilarious "he said as We both ended up bursting  out laughing. After a good solid minute of laughing, he eyed me from my toe to top. I was feeling bit uncomfortable with those stares on me. 

"God, you are already in Jungkook's clothes. "

He smirked,giving me the look which seemed as if like he knew something was going on.

 "No it's not like that, he was kind enough to lend me his cloth as I forgot to bring mine."

Oops did I just say that Jungkook was kind? The very same person who told me to sleep in kitchen ? Sorry I take that back.

Jin nodded his head like he got the thing. It was pretty getting  very late and I needed to sleep. I yawned , "Jin won't you sleep? It's nearly 3 o click. We should sleep." 

"Yeah I hit the hay as soon as this last part finishes. Go a head. See you tomorrow in the morning . Good night. "

He said as he resumed to scribble on his note.

 "Goodnight then"

I left the kitchen with a cold mineral water bottle in my hand. I didn't know where to sleep but when I saw a library,right of the bat I got inside of it.