Chapter 31

Everyone was having fun except Jungkook. Clearly he wasn't enjoying the sight of his so called wife having fun with his hyung.The thought of his hyung being over friendly with Sungmi made him sick or the thought of Sungmi hanging out with guy made him boil his blood was evasive. He had no idea why was he feeling angry.

Discomfort was discernible on his face and Taeyeon had managed to see it.

"Is anything bothering you ,oppa?"

Taeyeon asked him with sincerity.

"It's just a headache "

Jungkook uttered with a bitter smile. He didn't want to spoil his girlfriend's day just because his was spoiled. Sungmi didn't want to eavesdrop on them but she couldn't help it. Quickly she retrieved Advil from her bag and handed to Jungkook.

"Take this. "

Sungmi handed the tablet to Jungkook but he ignored her as if she wasn't even present. Sungmi wasn't surprised at all at this as she knew how much Jungkook was stubborn. If he once made up mind , there's no way changing it.

Sungmi ushered Taeyeon and whispered to her ear,

"He won't take it from my hand. If you give him he won't refuse. "

Taeyeon momentarily muttered thanks to Sungmi and gave the tablet to Jungkook. To her surprise , Sunmgi was right about Jungkook. Even if Taeyeon gave poison to Jungkook he would gladly take it without any doubt.

Everyone rode on roller coaster, merry go round and other rides. Taehyung even won a big heart shaped alien plushy for Sungmi. And everyone bought headband. Jungkook and Taeyeon wore bunny headband where as Jimin and Haneul wore a headband of ear of polar bear which resembled like mochi. On the other hand Taehyung and Sungmi wore antenna of alien. Everyone burst out of laughter seeing one another in ridiculous headband and decided to click selfie.

"Now let's have lunch, I'm starving!!!"

Taehyung exclaimed.

Every girl prepared lunch boxes for their date. Sungmi worked extra hard so that she could impress Taehyung as he always wanted to have her homemade dishes.

Taehyung gasped at the sight of Sungmi's lunch box.

"Daebak!"