Chapter 10

At Airport

After seen off by Jungkook's parents we boarded on our plane. The entire ride to Bali  was silent as Jungkook acted as if I was invisible. It seemed like his parents set our honeymoon at Indonesia. All my life I wanted to go to Bali to see the beautiful beach so I was quite happy that my dream came true.

After a long some journey , we checked in to the hotel that had been prepared before ahead. Jungkook's parents booked a room with a king sized bed but as expected Jungkook booked another room for me to stay. I was making my way to my room when I saw my colleague.

"Hey Taeyeon. What are you doing here ?"

I asked with a smile.

"Oh hi. I didn't expect you to see you here. "

Taeyeon with surprised smile stitched on her face .

"I came with my husband. You know for honeymoon...."

I said while fidgeting my fingers.

"Oh I see. I came to spend some quality time with my boyfriend. I hope you enjoy"

"thank you. I hope the same goes with you. "

We were about to go to our respective room when Jungkook came.

"There you are , Taeyeonie"

Jungkook said with a hint of affection and looked at her as if she was the apple of his eyes. I became green with envy.

"Oh Jungkook I missed you so much. "

They hugged each other in front of me that's when it hit me. The very colleague of mine Taeyeon was the girlfriend of Jungkook to whom I talked yesterday. That's why the voice sounded familiar. I never imagined that his girlfriend would be someone I would know.

"Jungkook -ah this is my colleague ,Sungmi. Sungmi , this is my boyfriend Jungkook. "

I didn't know what to do. I have never encountered such moment so I went with the flow.

"It's a pleasure to meet you Jungkook-shi"

I said with a bitter smile whereas Jungkook remained silent.

"By the way , where's your husband? I wanna see him!"

Taeyeon said with excitement.

Like seriously? How was I supposed to say that your boyfriend is my husband ? It even sounded so wrong. This time I remained silent. Jungkook first took a glance at me , then at her. He seemed as if he were hesitating to say something. Finally after a nasty silence , Jungkook took the initiative to break it.

 Finally after a nasty silence , Jungkook took the initiative to break it

"Actually she's my wife , Taeyeon "

He said with a disgust covering his word. Taeyeon stood with her face stricken with shock.  You should have seen the look on her face. Even her beautiful face looked ugly.

I didn't know how to handle this situation, so I bide them farewell then headed to my room.

The room that he booked me was decent and it had a nice view of the ocean from the balcony. I plopped on the bed , staring at the ceiling. My mind was racing. So many thoughts came to my mind that it seemed as if my mind might shut down any time. And that's exactly what happened after having a long journey. Involuntary my eyes became heavy, leading me to my dream.

A/N
P.s. Jungkook's girlfriend Taeyeon isn't snsd's Taeyeon.