Chapter 2

"You need to come with me" the man, I now see is event security, said. "Why?" I ask. "Just come with me"
I walk behind this man into a room with about five others. "Does anyone know why we're here?!" I ask. "No idea What's your name?" one guy says. "Stephanie, what about you?" "I'm Chaz. How many shows you been to?" Just then the door opens and I almost faint. Alex, Jack, Rian, and Zack all walk in. "Hey guys! we had a little contest tonight to see who was the biggest fans out there, enjoying the show, and you guys are it!" Alex explained.
I can't believe it!! And I have to say he's even cuter closer up. I realize I'm staring and I can feel my cheeks flush. But, I notice Alex us looking at me too. "Well lets take a seat and chill what do ya say?" jack says as he sprawles out on the couch in the corner. We all take a seat, and somehow all my dreams come true as Alex deduces to sit right next to me. "So what's everyone's names?" Alex asks every one says their name "Chaz" "monica" "Mike" "Lauren" I'm last. Very quietly I say my name "sStephanie" "what was that?" Alex questions, leaning closer. "My name is Stephanie" he seems to smile and silently mouths my name as he leans back again. "Ok nice to meet everyone!" Rian states, " lets play some games. Everyone down?" a muttering of "yea" and "sure" come as a reply. " How bout Mario Cart?!" zack says as he bounds over to the console across the room.
We played for a while then it was time for the band to leave. "It's been fun guys, but we gotta go if we wanna make it to the next venue." Jack states. We all say out good byes and shuffle out. Right when I get to the door tthough someone pulls me back. Rian is standing there with a piece of paper. "Alex wanted me to give this to you." he hands me the paper and waves as he runs toward the rest of the band, pacing their stuff to go on the bus.
I walk out and unfold the paper. It's a phone number with a note 'so we can keep in touch. -A'
Oh my god.