Headcanon

I was reading some Sherlock headcanons on Pinterest, and decided to come up with my own for Gaston. This definatley isn't true, but it interests me;

when Gaston was a little boy, he was beaten up by a load of teenagers for his dyslexia. When he came home, he went straight to his mother, who was cleaning her bedroom. He was distraught at the large bookshelf she had in her room. She tried to calm him down, and asked if he wanted to help make dinner. She taught him how to cook steaks, but he fluffed it all up. His father and older brother (who i'm writing a fanfic about) tried to tell him to was great, but Gaston knew they were lying. So, the next day his mother taught him how to bake. He was naturally talented, and sold all of them to the local church, which gained him his first dose of popularity. A few years later, his father died in a hunting accident, when he went chasing after a bear in the woods. His mother was still in mourning and went to stay with her mother, leaving Gaston to be taken care of by his brother. For three days, Gaston did nothing but bake. He cried, and complained and wept like a baby, but he still baked. When his mother came home on the fourth day, Gaston had begun to loathe baking and all cooking in general, seeing it as a woman's job. It reminds him too much of those three days. Nobody in his family talks about it anymore.