Chapter four

Katherine's POV

We finally reached them and three men came from in front as Ethan came Infront of me, at first he greeted them and asked them to keep distance, I could hear others murmuring but I ignored them.

Then Ethan stepped aside just little so that they can see me, he is way to protective for me, as I mumbled a small thank you to Ethan.

Now there were two men in front of me one was old enough and so I figured him as the Alpha of this pack, "Welcome, I'm Alpha Josh Black and this is my son Derek and my Beta Justin, It's an honor to meet you, your Highness" The older guy said while he's son checked me out and smirked at me, oh how I feel to punch him right on his face, Ethan saw me getting uncomfortable under Derek's gaze as he stepped Infront of him to which he stepped back well good for him, he wouldn't like to get his bones and teeth all broken up, cuz I do remember when we went in search for my mate years ago one of the Alpha did the same thing and in the very next moment Ethan had him Down with just a shift.

I was brought back to reality when I felt a hand on my shoulder, and it was Sarah, as she motioned me to speak something, "Hello Alpha, I'm Katherine and this is Sarah and her mate Ethan. It's a pleasure to be here" I said keeping a blank face, "Well do you want to go inside, we can show you your rooms and then we can..." He keeps talking but I can't concentrate on what he's saying, And then I felt it, a strong pain right inside my chest i never experienced this before, it was unusual for me.

I heard some growls as I turned around only to meet with a pair of beautiful ice blue eyes They were belonging to young and beautiful girl, God she is gorgeous! 'Mate!! Mate!! Mate!!!' My wolf was screaming, I felt electricity runs through my body by just seeing her, And then she started screaming in pain and I know what was happening, I ran towards her and I caught her before she could fall, Her body fits perfectly in my arms, She looked up and her eyes were glowing.

She was going to shift for the first time, as I scooped her in my arms, to which she first was uncomfortable with me touching her "Hey little one, don't worry you are all good to go, trust me" I whispered to which she nodded as she adjusted herself in my arms as I leaned in and kissed her forehead, it felt amazing having my mate in my arms, she was too beautiful for me.

I carried her to Sarah as she and Ethan were standing there smiling like idiots , "Sarah, she is going to shift and that why I'm taking her in the woods, we are going to stay here for some more days, so both of you prepare everything for the stay" I ordered them as they both nodded and were back discussing something with the Alpha.

As I carried her in the woods, now her body temperature was rising that means it was no soon when she will shift, I glanced back down to gorgeous girl whining in pain "Alright babe we are almost here don't worry, I am here with you just few more seconds" I said her to which she didn't respond as she was in a lot of pain.

I increased my speed, as we reached in the middle of the forest, I put her down as she winced in pain which made me feel something inside me, I was affected by her pain.

"Alright try little one, you can do it, look here babe, in my eyes" I said her to which she slowly glanced up as our eyes met again I felt waves of electricity pass through me, "What is your name little one" I asked her to which she tried to make a word but was unable to say due to the immense pain she was going through.

She kneeled down as she whimpered in pain, I got beside her "Hey little one, its simple okay, you can do it, now you just need to give your wolf some space to transform, just close your eyes and focus on your wolf who wants to shift who wants to come out, focus Little one focus" I completed as she did exactly what I said.

She closed her eyes as she leaned down towards the ground, I could see furs growing on her skin as her hands were slowly getting changed and her body began to change, I saw here eyes becoming Dark shade of red, well not all Wolf's have this red eyes, she would be a the second one having them after me.

Her face protruded out as her back narrowed and her body grew wider and now her clothes were all torn and were down on the ground, as her nails were now elongated, as she now transformed herself fully, she was big from any other normal wolf, big from the Alphas, she was beautiful she had ice blue fur all over her body, as she howled and started to pace around me.

After sometime when it was sober neared me, as I caressed her back the sharp fluffy blue fur were soft as it smelled me and jumped on top of me, and luckily, I was able to handle it's weight, as it licked me all over which made me giggle slightly.

"Alright Alright, now stop we have to return back, or else Ethan would send a search team for me" I said to which it growled, and started to pace back, as it came across the torn up cloths, "You don't need to shift back to your human form little one, once we are back there, you can change then Alright" i said to which the wolf looked back up to me and nodded, "Well then let's go back little one" I said to which the wolf growled, as we both started our ways back to the pack.