#7 - Fall Harder

Prompt: Yoongi + "I wish I could hate you." + from Undo series 

Word count: 1,002 words

Character: Yoongi x reader / Yoongi's POV

W: (implied?) smut.

✤✤✤

Making love to her is always overwhelming.

Every touch of her fingers on my skin will light up a fire in me. As if I could only breath better after, and life is worth living with her under my touch.

She is addicting. Too addicting.

But the most addicting part of it is how every touch that I make on her skin, every mark that I leave on her seems to bring life to her body, to her soul, and I can see every part of her unfolding in front of me through each touch and every thrusts. And I am the only one who can see everything. Feel everything. I can even feel the shattered pieces of her broken heart and soul mending into a whole each time I make love to her.

I just can never stop.

"I wish I could hate you," she whines as she shifts underneath me, still completely breathless with shaky limbs, beads of sweats dropping from her skin. She huffs air through her lips as she opens her eyes, and the pout on her lips only disappears once she takes in the sight of my face being so close to hers.

"Why?" I whispered to her with my lips ghosting above hers, lightly brushes the corner of her lips with mine and let her feel my warm breath.

She purses her lip into a line and waves her fingers with the hands that is still kept over the bed by my weight, while giving me a flicker of her eyes signaling towards the bedroom door. And only then was my attention directed straight to the faint sound coming from the TV. "Because you made me miss out on the TV series I was waiting for all day, and because you drain me."

"I drain you? How?"

She groans while wiggling beneath me. "You promised me a night to relax, yet now I might be losing power on my legs in the morning. I think I have lost count of how many times have I gone to work with wobbly legs and weak knees."

I let out a chuckle. I can't help but imagine her wobbling around at her office while she walks in her heels. "I'm sorry, baby. I can't help it when you are too irresistible. I couldn't watch the TV cause you were too distracting." I lean down to give her a kiss, earning a whine from her before she returns the kiss with a sigh.

"How am I distracting?" She whines, yet she still giggles when I keep stealing kisses from her pouting lips. "What have I done to distract you, really? I don't recall teasing you or doing anything-"

"Oh, baby- You are distracting enough just being there, sitting next to me only by wearing nothing more than my shirt, leaning over my body and giving me your warmth," I whisper to her with my lips hovering above hers, both of my hands gripping on her hips. "How can I resist you when your scent is filling my senses, when the touch of your delicate skin is giving me shivers, and that look in your eyes- is completely- to die for." I kiss her again, flicking my tongue on her lips until she makes space for me to deepen the kiss.

I let out a sigh as I release the kiss, giving her a chance to take a breath. "I am too deprived of your touch, of your love, I just can't get enough of you. I just can't stop myself from taking more of you and touching you to make up for all those times when I couldn't."

She raises both hands to cup my cheeks, holding me as she brushes her lips on mine before pulling me down to kiss me. "Then promise me, never ever leave me. Never again."

"Never," I said before leaning back down and steal a kiss from her once more. "Not when you have this on your finger that marks you as mine." I lift my hand to graze over the back of her hand that is still cupping my face, feeling the cold diamond ring that is wrapped on her finger. I pull that hand over my lips so I can leave kisses on her palm.

She gives me a smile at the gesture, her eyes softens as she stares at me still, with a hint of tears that glows from beneath her eyelids. "And I will never let you go again, Min Yoongi. Not when you have marked me as yours."

"You are mine. All mine." I whisper, before planting both hands on the bed on either side her body, and moving my hips to once again enter her burning entrance.

She is still too sensitive, as so am I, yet the burning desire to have her writhing underneath me and the need to see her beauty as she embraces her bliss is too enticing that I just can't stop. And by how her hands move to hold my waist and how she spread her legs wide beneath me, I know that she wants more of me. Even if I had taken her love twice by tonight only.

I keep my eyes on her as I make love to her. As she gradually fills the air with the sound of her moans, as the movement of my hips thrusting in and out of her in a steady pace causes the bed to create constant creaking noises and knocking sounds as it hits the wall.

Making love to her is always overwhelming. When every senses are filled with her, and only her. When everything I feel, see and hear is only her.

And I can never stop.

Not when I know how much my body craves for her every seconds of my life. Not when every time I reach for bliss through the heat of our love, I can feel myself fallen for her, harder and deeper. And I don't want to stop.

✤✤✤