Cheating

I slipped out of bed quietly, almost an expert at this shit. I’ve been cheating on my boyfriend, Josh, for a while now. Don’t get me wrong, I love Josh to fuckin death. He’s an amazing boyfriend and all, I just happened to catch myself in the wrong place at the wrong time. 3 years with him and I'd never thought about fucking him over cause he was all i had. No mama, no daddy, and no job. Just a 18 year old bitch who tryna make it.

About two weeks ago I was at Da Lexx with my bitches, and met this guy named Tyrone. He was 24, a dread with smooth chocolate skin, and dark lustful eyes. He was 6'2 had golds to the bottom and was fresh as fuck. I knew I was dating Josh, but he was out of town, so I was throwing dat ass back on Tyrone. One thing lead to the next, and we ended up having sex. After that, we both just couldn’t get enough. Whenever Josh and I had sex, he’d always be gentle and lovingly, but Ty didn’t give a fuck. He’d pound into me and I loved it. I’m simply addicted to fucking Tyrone. His sex is my drug.

I was on my way to my house. Josh had brought it for me after he got a promotion at his job. It was 62 acres so shid I couldnt complain. I been spending the night at Josh crib every night, me in his arms, and that’s when I’d sneak out.

I go to my house whenever I need space from Josh ass or just wanted to fuck around.

Tyrone was going to meet me at my house. The thought of him made me wet.

I drove silently, like I always did because I was thinking bout Tyrone's 8 inch dick inside me, until I reached my house. Tyrone wasn’t there yet, and I felt myself get more excited. I went upstairs to take a quick shower before he came. I got out, put on some sweetpea lotion and threw on my Neiman Marcus house robe with nothing on. I went down stairs and played some music.

"Sex is on my mind, I wanna love ya baby if you let mee"  was Playing softly in the background. I sat on my black leather couch waiting for Ty.

I finally heard the door bell ring and ran anxiously to it. I pulled open the door and saw Ty and he took no hesitation to smash his lips against mine. I smiled and backed up, leading him into my house and closing the door. He sat on the couch and I straddled him, kissing him harder. I pulled off his shirt and he smiled, we were both eager. We stopped kissing so intensely so Ty could take off his pants. I went back to straddling him and kissed him while I grinded on him.

With every kiss my pussy got wetter. He slid one finger in my tight hole and I let out a moan while suckin on his neck. He tossed me and now was on top. He kissed me softly den started kissing my neck den down to my stomach until he got to my pussy. He used his tongue to separate my pussy lips and when I opened up, he ran his tongue up and down between the layers of my pussy flesh. He gently spread my legs more with his hands. He Tongue-fucked me until I came. I felt the erection of his dick as he slid it inside me slowly. I let out another moan. After he opened me up he started grinding inside me harshly.

" Ima nigga who dont take no chances, ima pimp and I can get romantic...."

Ice berg let me hunch you was now playing.

"Turn over so I can fuck you from the back". I laughed and turned over and put my arch in my back.

Vote!!