Wtf!?

Tyrone

Tyrone looked at the phone in disgust and then put it on the table.

He sat on the chair next to Josh's hospital bed and held his hand.

"Bae I swear if you get through this we gone live happily ever after."

I gotta first kill this bitch he sleeping with. Ty thought.

PAUSE

[What I didn't mention in the beginning of the story is that Tyrone is delusional. 

He's really ill and gay. His reaction to things are... well... yall gone see]

While Ty was talking to Josh who was damn near in his death bed, Dria pulled up to the hospital and chained her bike to a nearby pole.

Looks are deceiving.

She asked for Josh's room number, got her picture taken and went to the elevator. 

She stopped on the third floor

and walked to the door three doors down from the elevator.

She peeked in the room and saw Ty holding Josh hand.

"Ty wtf!!!"

"Juicy!! Df you doin here?"

"I came to see my man!! why the fuck you holdin his hand!?!"

"Wait so you sleepin with Josh?"

"Yeah.. well not really... why the fuck you here I been callin yo phone?"

At that moment Ty mind was spinning.

The bitch im fucking, fucking my man too!!?

He looked at Josh then looked back at Dria, then looked at Josh again.

"Ty whats.."

"Shut up bitch." He pointed his finger in her face. "I been fuckin Josh for 3 years, gave him Herpes and I hopin to have a baby on the way."

Dria mouth dropped and didn't know what to do.

She wasn't a fighter but she sho nuff gave Ty the business.

"How you eat pussy and suck dick!?"

"Hoe let..."

"No don't say shit!!!! You gay?? When the fuck did this happen? You trifling duke in the booty, herpes havin infected mouth mother fucker! &&& you fuckin dat fagget ass 4 inch dick nigga over dea?"

"Uhh this happened three years ago. I think I was clear on dat."

Dria couldnt believe that all three years Ty has been cheatin on her with Ty and she's been cheating on Josh With Ty

Dria grabbed her pocket knife and tried to cut Ty.

The man inside him grabbed her by the arms and pinned her to the wall.

"You got some goood pussy. 

But Josh fucks me better. I love all 4 inches inside my tight ass."

He licked her face and she spit in his face.

He slapped her and as she dropped to the floor she rolled over and ran to Josh bed side and pulled the plug.

Dria ranned out the room and Ty screamed and tried to plug the machine back up but it was to late.

He cried and called the nurse.

"Nurseeee! Nurssseee !! Bring yo white ass in here my baby dead!"

The nurse ran into the room and Ty sat there and cried like the little bitch he was.

now im really gone kill this bitch. she killed my man and ran like every thang was cool.

"Nurse help him for I slap yo ass man!!"

"Sir its nothing I can do... He's dead"

Slap!!!

Ty bulled out his 40 caliber and shot the nurse three times. He was thinkin why he aint pulled it out for Dria ass. He ran out the room to the stairs.

Damn I shouldnt have spared this hoe.

He was gone murder Dria even if it was the last thing he did.

I just got to hide out for a while.  This bitch gone pay.