chapter 4

Josh

These pass 3 years been crazy man. After I met Dria at Mcdonalds, I thought she was the one until I met Tyrone at Sandals.

Dria dat baby and all but she can't compare to Tyrone. She a ungrateful bitch!!

thinking ion know she been sneaking out the house every night.

Ima find out who this nigga is and ima kill him.

Plus that bitch gave me herpes.  Matter fact ima kill her ass too. Takin her in and treatin her like a queen and she wanna fuck around?

Oh no hoe shit dont work like dat.

I just got to find out how ima tell Tyrone that I gave him herpes. Man bae gone be mad at me.

Ima tortue this bitch first. Then tell her im in love with another man.

Then kill her! Yeaaah that shit sound sweet. Then I can happily be with Tyrone.

Josh pulled up to Dria house. The door was already unlocked.

"Dria where the fuck you at!?"

He walked up the stairs and searched the whole house and she wasnt there.

He pulled out his phone and called her but her phone was goin straight to voicemail.

"Boyyy I tell you I'ma hurt this bitch man."

He went back to his car and drove home. Like a block away from his house he seen police racing pass him and also a fire truck. He was wondering what the fuck was goin on.

He seen that they were goin to his house and he got there and got out the car and screamed,

" What the fuck happened to my house!?"

A skinny officer with long hair and big lips said, "Clearly the shit is on fire, what the fuck you think happened?"

"Man who the fuck you talkin to?" he said walkin up close to her.

She pulled out her gun and pointed it to him and said "Make one more fuckin move and I'll blow yo brains out bitch"

He backed up and went towards the fireman.

"What happened to my crib man who the fuck did this?"

"Sir we dont know right now. One of your neighbors reported a house on fire"

"Who?"

"That woman in the pink house over there"

"Alright man thanks"

He ranned to Ms. Trice house. She was nosey asf and was always lookin out her window for some drama. She knew about everybody and everything that went on.

She opened her door before Josh could knock on it and said, " Come in"

"Ms. Trice ion have time for this right now...."

"Boy bring yo fine ass in here"

He shook his head and walked in.

"I figure you want to know who burned ya house"

"Who? Who?"

"Well it wasnt that young piece of meat you got sneakin out ya house at night"

"How you..... never mind. who was then"

"Idk sweety"

"So why the fuck you told me to come in here if you aint got no info fa a nigga man"

"I want some dick"

He laughed. " Ms. Trice take yo old ass on".

He tried to walk out but she threw a knife at the door that almost grazed Josh face.

He looked at her in anger. Charged at her and begin to punch so bad that the lil teeth she did have left were gone.

He got up and walked out and went back to his car and drove off.

His mind was racing and didnt know what to do. He was thinkin bout wat he just did and banged on the steering wheel and as he did that three times, he swerved in the wrong direction and a truck was coming his way.

He tried to turn the wheel the opposite way and the car flip 3 times.

Josh body flew out the window and landed in the lake next to the highway.

His body was lifeless.