Chapter 2

Meanwhile Josh had woke up and seen I wasnt there.

"Where the fuck this bitch at?"

He called my phone 3 times and got no answer because I was gettin my back beat in by Tyrone.

Josh wasn't no couch potato ass nigga. He was a successful business man but was always workin. We barely had sex plus his dick was small. I started to think he was gay but I was like naaahh. His head game crazy.

Ty on the other hand was a bus driver for Dade county.  When he told me dat shit I couldn't help but laugh. But shid least he was makin dat paper while I was doin something on the side that Ty nor Josh knew about.

Josh got up and grabbed his keys to his Gray and black camaro with the 24 inch rims.

He kept tryna call me but I was just ignoring his shit while me and Ty was now doin the 69 position.

Josh lived all the way on Star Island and I stayed on South Beach. It was gone take him a min to get to where I was.

Back at my house me and Ty was layed up talking.

" I promise to me and you.. so why would we let this thang go..."

"That's my shit!" I said snapping my fingers to the beat.

"Oh yeah?" Ty said.

"Yessssss. I remember this came on when me and Josh went on our first real date."

"Man check it out. Don't bring up no other nigga while im in this house"

"Df? nigga this my crib if you dont like it you can grab ya 8 inch dick and bounce".

He started laughing and said," Before me and my 8 inches bounce let my beat that thang up one more time.""

I looked at him and smirked then spread my legs for him to enter.

Little did my ass know Josh was close to my house and me and Ty was finishing up.  He pulled up his pants and said see you later youngin.

About 10 minutes later Josh pulled up. He banged on my door and rang the bell until I answered. I thought it was Ty comon back for some more of this good When I opened the door and was about to say Ty name until I seen Josh face.

He looked at me and said "Df was you doin in here" as he stormed pass me.

" I was watching Netflix"

" Butt booty ass naked Dria?"

He only said my real name when he was serious.

"Yeah man. Get off my back. Why you here anyways?"

" Cause you snuck out my house without say shit"

Slap !!

Josh never put his hands on me. At that moment I was shocked and didn't know what to do. I was holding my face while sitting on the couch.

" Bitch you been tryin me and think ion know"

"Wtf you talkin bout?"

"Who the fuck just left this house yo?"

"Nobody" I said crying.

"Lie to me again and watch I spit in yo face".

At that moment I felt like shit.

"Josh I don't....."

Slap! Slap! Slap!

"Didn't I just tell yo fuck ass dont lie to me!?"

I was silent. Couldnt say shit. Didn't know what to think cause this motherfucker put his hands on me. I swear he gone pay for this.

He looked at me in disgust and left slamming the door.

I sat there cryin til I cried myself to sleep.

VOTE VOTE VOTE