Chapter 5

Dria

One thing about it two things for show I AINT NEVER GAVE A FUCK WHAT A NIGGA OR A BITCH HAD TO SAY BOUT ME!! Especially if you don't fuck feed or finance me!! Likeeeee I paid 400$ for these shades & that's worth MORE than yo rent hoe... please get the fuck out my face!!!

Dria was performing for facebook. She was one of dem pretty girls dat act like dey was hard. Yeah she had haters and was pretty ass fuck but nobody feared or took her serious cause she was soft.

She was stayin at a friend's house until she figured out what she was gone do bout Josh.

"Juicy who you tawkn bout on Facebook?"

"Some girl dats tryna beef with me in my inbox" she lied.

"Bitch who still beefs on facebook like bitch whet??"

Dria laughed and said "Girl you dumb"

"Lets go outside and smoke this loud"

"Not right now Tay, I got some business to handle"

"Alright"

Tay grabbed her joint and walked outside.

Dria was tryna think about how she could get rid of Josh so she could be with Ty.

She decided to call him since she hadn't heard from him in two days.

Ring Ring Ring

No answer.

"He prolly at work"

She hung up the phone and sat on the couch contemplating.  For some reason she didn't feel right and decided to call Josh.

Ring Ring....

"Hello"

"Df... Can I speak to Josh"

"Who is you"

"His sister" she lied.

"Ummmm... ??"

"Who are you his partner in business or something?"

"Touch ya nose... Josh got into a bad car accident and he's in critical condition"

"OMFG Nooo..."

"Yeah he's at Mercy Hospital"

Dria came back to her senses while the person on the phone was tellin her wat happened.

"Wait this man sound like Tyrone. Maybe im trippin. I need to stop shootin needles.

"Hello girl"

"Yes im here"

"You heard me"

"yeah im omw"

Click

Dria grabbed the key to the lock of the bike. That was her only transportation since she left her car at her house.

She told Tay wat happened and that she was goin to be back later.

She was headed to Jackson where Josh was..

Its about to go down at this hospital.