Chapter 8

Tay

Sometimes people lie to you because they don't know how to be honest with you, or more importantly themselves. But, you can't lie to someone who doesn't believe you. So, I guess I don't really consider it true betrayal because I knew all along...

Dria was coming over and I just know she gone flip out because... I'm fuckin her man. That's crazy right?

Well it started after Josh thought he was serious with that low life bitch. 

She betrayed me after sleeping with my cousin baby daddy Ty.

Me and my cousin grew up in PSU together. We stole purses out of Mr. Blacks together.

We even robbed the hair store on 46 for some virgin Remy body wave together and sold dat shit.

Man my cousin ride or die and i refuse to let dat bum hoe Dria come between dat.

She betray my cousin she betray me.

Shit gone hit the fan when she come. Ima just let her know straight up.

4 hours later.... Knock knock.

It's 4 in the morning and I wanna know who the fuck at my door.

"Who da fuck is it!!?"

"Juicy"

I wiped the sleepiness from eyes and my heart started poundin.

I tightened up and opened the door. I looked at Dria in a confused look.

"Do you know what time it is?"

"Um yeah...."

She walked in and said nothing much has changed.

I closed the door and grabbed a bottle of water out the refrigerator.

"Girl you not happy to see me??"

"Uh... yeah girl but it's some shit on my chest I gotta get off"

Dria sat down lookin confused and said Wats up... Wat you got to tell me.?

"Well you know we shared clothes and grew up in the streets together... Shid we even got ran the train on together.... (She sucked her teeth at the thought of her takin to long to get to the point)

Look straight up... I'm fuckin your dude and I'm bout to beat your ass for betraying my cousin.

Dria looked dumbfounded and lost.

"Wtf you talking bout and who is my man??"

"Josh hoe nah square up cause ain't no more talking"

Tay moved the dining room table and threw her set up.

Dria said" Wait Josh dead and you suppose to be my best friend. 

I'm not finna fight you for the simple fact dat Idk who yo cousin is and who is her man.

Tay swung first causing Dria to fall against the floor. Dria got up and tried to get an understanding of why her friend of 4 years is tryna beat her face in.

Tay not tryna hear it swung again causing Dria to bleed from her nose.

After the second hit Tay just went to tagging her ass and Dria couldn't do anything because she didn't know how to fight.

After tay felt like she got her ass beat enough she dragged Dria outside and closed the door.

A handsome haitian with wavy hair saw Dria lying on the floor looking lifeless. He helped her up and put her in his 2007 Nissan.

He tried Askin her what happen but she couldn't respond. He drove her to the hospital for treatment.

Meanwhile Tay was huffing and puffing and a feeling of guilt suddenly rushed over her.

She knew Dria couldn't fight but yet she beat her ass. It was now 7 in the morning.

Tay sat on the couch as her alarm went off for her to get ready for work. She let it go off while she just sat there.

She knew she was wrong but somehow she didn't give af. She cleaned up and got ready for work.

As she walked out her door she heard gun shots go off. She tried to duck but one bullets hit her right in the chest.

As she layed there in her blood she thought it was God punishing her for beating Dria ass earlier. 

Trying To Move She Felt A Sudden Pain In Her chest.

So she layed there trying to call for help but nobody heard her.

She really thought Death was callin her name until an old man came walking up with a came.

He was moving slow and was blind. Tay sounding like a dying pig tryna talk and breath at the same time wasn't getting help no time soon.

The old man waving his cane side to side sensed her present and said good morning. 

She was trying to speak and he said

"Baby girl you need some tea for that throat. You sound a little hoarse."

Tay giving up laid there and.....

STAY TUNED FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER! SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE .

WILL TAY DIE OR NAH???

VOTE VOTE VOTE! !!