Little Misunderstood

Pro-Log

Hi my name is Hailey , I'm 15 and I'm not your 'average teenager'. I'm misread by every one at my school Grifindell. Oh yah sorry I forgot to mention why I'm not your 'average teen'..... I'm a werewolf. My parents were killed when I was still a toddler, I was 2 and they of course were hunters like most abandoned werewolves parents were. OK there I go telling you my life story, but you'll find out sooner or later.

*******************************

Hailey's POV

"Look at that beast!! How can 'that' be ours to look after!!" My foster mom Leesa shrieked with disgust while pointing her stupid little Manicured fingers at me I could bite those off any second.... but I won't because I still need someone to look after me.

Herold is my Foster Dad even though I NEVER called him that because he was the only one that ever cared about me. He was like a real dad to me and that's what I called him 'Dad'. Him and Leesa never really met eye to eye in the first place.

"Shut up! Don't you ever call her that again!!" Herold yelled at Leesa with so much power that I winced.

"Why would you stick up for that pathetic excuse for a daughter, let alone love her as your own." Leesa said with a smirk on her face. that was it for Herold and he told her to go wait out side, but in a fake forgiving voice and then when she was gone he turned to me.

"Pack your bags, we are leaving," He said (extremely fast and quite),"Before she comes back inside!"

I rushed around my dump of a room grabbing all my stuff, which wasn't that much stuff because that stupid she devil Leesa wouldn't allow me to buy or be given any thing besides what she gave me, and shoving them into every single bag I could find.

I got all my stuff and was ready to leave to... wait where were we going? Oh well I will ask him later when it's the right time.

*******************************

-------------------------------

*******************************

A/N: Soooooo...... how did you guys like it?:) This is my Very fist book I have ever written!! Crazy right!

ANYWHO...

PLEASE.PLEASE.PLEASE.....

C *** F *** V

O *** O *** O

M *** L *** T

M *** L *** E!

E *** O

N *** W!

T!