Chapter 1

Chapter 1

Hailey's POV

I walked down stairs to find my SD (she devil) of a Foster Mom crying & saying, "Baby please don't leave me with that brat." She whined to Herold while climbing all over him.

"Get the hell off of me!" he growled, while pushing her off, wait growled? It's probably just nothin'. I pushed it to the back of my mind.

"BUT BABE!! Why can't we go together and leave the girl." Leesa whined waaayyyyy to much. I was now getting pissed.

"SHE HAS A NAME, YOU KNOW WHAT WE'RE DONE!!! AND I WAS NEVER PLANING ON LEAVING HER!!!!! I WAS PLANING ON LEAVING YOU, YOU WHORE!!" He was now mad BEYOND belief. I almost thought his eyes turned black, but that couldn't be possible since he's defiantly not a werewolf.

"What!?" It took 10 minutes but she had finally understood what he had said but you could tell she was in denial. "B-bb-bb-b-Ba-b-y."she said and exploded into tears. "H-how c-could you d-do this to m-me?" she stuttered. OK this was just to funny.I snickered,but I guess I was a little to loud because the next thing I remembered was the weight of Leesa on top of me while she yelled, "WHAT'S SO FUNNY TO YOU, YOU LITTLE BITCH!!"I smirked at her, which pissed her off even more but I had a good reason, Herold had rushed over, and thrown her off like see weighed nothin'. Wow I never knew he was so strong, must have been like one of those baby stuck under a car moment for a mom, You Know the one where the mom all of a sudden gets super strength and she lifts the car off her baby. It sure felt like I was stuck under a car when Leesa was on top of me. If you know what I mean.

*******************************

-------------------------------

*******************************

Hey guys how do you like my first Chapy? Well you guys can tell me when you.....

***********Comment***********

$$$$$$$$Vote$$$$$$$$$

&&&&&&&AND&&&&&&&&

---------->Follow