Chapter 5: The Stranger.

A/N: Sorry i haven't updated this tory in a long time i was suffering from writers block and needed some time to think more, thank you! :)

*******************************

*Hailey's POV*

I wake up to find myself out of the forest and inside a room maybe inside a house or something. I then start to wonder why im here and then I remeber what happened. I was running into the forest and started crying after getting into a fight with Herold when I heard I sharp snap and a growl so I climbed a tree and while trying to see what it was I fell and blacked out.

Now that i remember what happened im super curious to who the boy was and why he was there and where the animal dissapeared to and why it didnt go after him and....

°Luna:Can u please calm down! Sheeshe your given my a head ache!! Stop over thinking things right now. We need to find a way out of here and where we are!

Me:Fine Luna, as you wish ma'am!°

"Ok now to just get up and find a way out of here." I start to get up but spot something in the corner of my eye I see movement and stop cold. I slowly turn and glance over, my eyes rest opon his face, and as he starts to walk towards me I sprint for the door. He almost catches my arm before I slam the door in his face and run as fast as I can towards the next doors. This place is absolutly massive. I'm already lost but I have to get out of here before he catches me! Wait. Stop. I have to stop. That boy could have left me there to die but insted he scared away the wolf that could have killed me and took me here, but why? He could have just left me at some hospital, so why bring me here?

I decided to wait for him in a room so that it wouldn't be too obvious that I had given up, or was waiting for him. I wanted it too seem like i was just trying to hide. As the hamdle started to open I realized that the smell in this room smelled like the guy that brought me here. I need to hide now I don't know why I'm in his room. No I need to get out! Wait why?! Whatever I just errg.

Next thing I knew he was standing right in front of me looking like he had run a marathon. Sheees I thought he would have been in better shape? Or is it just that I was running so fast?

"How can you run so damn fast?! Godde-God I cant even catch up to you!" I guess my question has been answered, but not entirely.

"Hi, my name is Hailey. What is yours?" I ask kindly before becomeing more serious.

"Im Ashton, nice to meet you" he says panting and offers his hand for me to shake. I shook it kindly but then droped my hand and started to stare at him curiously.

"Where am I ? How did I get here?! Who are you!?! And how come your body structure, hair, and features seem to be framiliar, but not your face?" I ask him still looking curiously at him. I actually relize how close we are so I take a step back.

He seems to also relize and scratches the back of his neck before asking, "And why are you hiding in my room?" He asks with a faint smirk. I don't buy it and a take another step closer to mess with him.

"I recall waking up in a stangers house, plus I actaully had asked first." I say with a strait face.

*awkward silence* is all that came from him...

"The only reasonable thing to do I guess would to call the 911 wouldnt it?" I say with a fake puzzeled face and start taking out my phone while slowly looking twords him... "Isn't that right?" I say with an innocent face and look strait into his eyes. Hehe, im sooo bad.

"Please don't..." he says looking down at the ground with a kind and sad face. I faltered.

"Then tell me...please..?"I say taking a smaller step back. All I really wanted was an answer. Moslty just how...

"Please don't do anything like that... I'll answer all the question I can. Just please don't..." he says solftly. I just nod and put my phone away. Waiting for him to continue I lightly bit my lip (bad habit).

"As I said before my name I Ashton, but my full name is Ashton Blue. You are at my house. I found you in the woods nocked out with cuts and bruises. I dont know how I seem framiliar in those ways, but maybe you have or just know someone who looks like me." He answered all of my questions. So I just nod.

"Thank you for bringing me here, but one question..." I said and paused to make sure a said it right.

"What is it?" He asks. Ok I've got it.

"What happened to the wolf? I was climbing the tree because I heard a wolf growling and branches snapping." I ask my question. He looks like he is slightly caught of guard and doesn't know what to say. I just go on to ask/state me next question.

"I know where I remeber you from. Before slipping into darkness I recal seeing a blur and then a boy... that must have been you. It was wasn't it?" But the blur what does that mean...?

"But the blur,... it makes no sence... Why was there a blur before I could see you..?" I sart to get confused and dazed. He just sits there still as a statue. My head hurts... my head hurts alot... ahhhgg! Stop! The edge of my vison goes black and a start falling sideways. This time I relize that I know exactally that it was him who was there right after I fell from the tree.

"it...was......you....." I say as a start to fall sideways, he snaps back as soon as the words slip from my mouth. All I remember is him grabing me by the waist and tightly binging me to his chest while wraping his arms around me. Safe. Home. Thats what I remeber and then a drift into a confratable sleep.

***************************

*Ashton's POV*

"it...was......you....." Is all I hear before she start falling sideways. Snapping from my daze I reach for her garbbing her waist. I pull her into my chest wraping my arms around her, not realizing im holding her tight but not too tight. I know what she said but I just didnt know how to answer. I think I'll wait to tell her how I was there for a little bit. I dont want her to run away yet, she is still probably in bad condition. Her wounds were pretty bad...

I look down. She had nuzzeled into my chest comfortably, I blushed a deep crimson. She looked so sweet, kind, and adorable. I didn't want to move. I didn't want to disturbe her, she probably needed to rest. Even though I didnt want to move her or myself, I picked up her legs and carried her bridal position to my bed where she could rest.

I sat down on the bed still holding her bridal postion, still I didn't want to remove her from being comfortable, so instead I scooted my self up against the backboard of my king sized bed and bent my knees leaving her comfortably in bridal position across my lap with her legs bent for comfort.

It was also slightly comfortable for me, I started to get tired and drifted to sleep. I hope she's okay. (Wait did I actually just think that, whatever go to sleep.) And with that a fell into a light sleep...

***************************

A/N: Hey guys may not seem like a cliff hanger to some people but trust me for what im planing on writing next it sure is!!

Will she get better/ will she not?

What is Harold doing and thinking?

Anyway... love you guys!!

BTW thanks for all the reads so far over 700 I never thought I would be this popular!! Or this good of a writer!!! Thanks you have inspired me to make new stories and keep writing my current ones! See ya peace! ^○^

THINK I FORGOT! Haha... you crack me up!!

COMMENT

VOTE

FOLLOW

AND TELL YOU FRIENDS!!