The Girl Next Door

PROLOGUE:

Audrey's POV
Hi I am Audrey Johnston and I am 18 years old. Today is my birthday.. My mom and dad are doing all their best just to make me happy on my very special day in my whole life.

I am not expecting so much from my parents.. I just want us together and hangout together.

"Mom.. Dad..?",I called them.

By the way I live in USA.. But we are really a Filipino. I am so curious because when I called them no one answers.

Where at they?

Oh! There's a letter here. And it says...

'Happy 18th Birthday our dear princess'

Wow! Petals in a carpet.. I followed it until I saw memorable photos of us and I saw fresh boquet of Flowers..

And...

"Happy Birthday.. Surprise!!",the people said as I am walking.

Oh! I am so surprised and I owe them big. They really made meo happy.

"Audrey.. Happy Birthday baby.",my mom greeted. The party started.

Wow.. For the first time in my life I saw a big Birthday party. I owe my parents and I am thankful to Lord they give me my happy family..

My joyful parents.. As I grew big they supports me and lead me to the stairways to heaven. I feel very good.

"Happy birthday granddaughter.",greeted by my grandmama which is very cool person..

"Grandmama.. Thank you for all your efforts.",I kindly said to her.

I sighed to the boy beside my cousin Chloe. I don't know him. Who is he?

"Just excuse me for a sec grandmama.",I gently said.

"Sure baby.", she said.

Ugh! I'm not a baby anymore besides I'm 18. They keep calling me baby.

"Ouch!",I shouted loudly. Someone accidentally pushed my back by its hand.

"Sorry.",he apologized.

OMG! What? He is the boy that I'm going to talk to and ask about his personality.

"Hey.. Ahmm.. Who are you?",I sighed onto him.

"I am Jake. And you are?",he asked me as he shows me his sweet smile.

"I am Audrey.. Ah..ahm.. Just call me Audy." ,I answered.

"So cute of you Audy. I've gotta go. BTW Happy Birthday. Best wishes."