EPILOGUE

EPILOUGE

DIANA'S POV
At the end, there is still a happy ending. Happy ending for all. I went to the place where I grew.

I thought our old house was still there but there is another family living there. I met an old woman outside that house.

"Every person has to go with its on path. If they went on there. They will become happy.",she said smiling while watching those kids playing on the garden of the house.

"You are right. And that's why I am happy I went to that path. But still I need to go motre further 'til its end.",I said back.

I looked at her. She is looking at me. She is smiling while looking at me. I smiled her back.

"Your majesty. I am happy to see you. I am glad that your family was fine after all.",she said happily.

"I see. We don't know what will happen next day. So make sure you are ready and strong enough to face problems.",I said.

"You're right your majesty. This is not the end of your journey. Oh! Is that your boyfriend?",she asked and pointed him.

I looked at the boy she pointed. Oh! Its Jake. He never forgets me. And I am thankful. Many days past and Jake and I didn't saw each other. But, now we won't let the chance pass.

I looked at the place where the old lady is standing. I just wanna thank her. Because of her I notice Jake. But she is gone. I went on the place where Jake is. I smiled. He smiled too.

"Should we go on a date?",he asked.

"I'll think about it.",I answered.

"Psh! I hate you. Let's break up!", he said at me.

I know that he wants. I was just playing with him. Haha.. he is so cute. Is that why I fall on him? Because of his charm? Maybe.

"Okay fine. Let's break-up.",I said smiling. Devil smile.

"Tch! I'm just joking.",he said.

He is being childish.

"What do you want to eat? Where do you want to go?",I asked.

"Promise first that its your treat okay? Hahaha... You owed me a debt.",He said.

Well he is correct and that debt is too much. Well, first of all he is here for me always as my boyfriend. Then he doesn't let me cry. That's too much right?

"Okay. But how much is that debt?",I asked.

"You can't pay it with money. It's a service you know.",he answered.

"Fine!",I said.

He jumped and jumped and keep asking me "For Real?" and I keep answering a yes. I'm happy that he is happy.

JAKE'S POV
Mhikey?!!!! For real? Nandito siya? Well hindi lang kasi ako makapaniwalang pumunta siya dito sa palasyo. Ang saya ko talaga.

Tumatalon yung puso ko sa tuwa. Hahaha ...tumatalon nga ba ang puso? Nonsense. Pumunta ako sa kinaroroonan niya.

"It's been a while. Jake.",sabi niya sakin at nagbow.

"Wag ka na nga magganyan sakin. Bestfriend kita kaya special ka sakin.",sabi ko sa kaniya.

Nanlaki ang mata niya sa sinabi ko. Nagulat yata siya sa sinabi ko. Bakit nga ba hindi magugulat?

"Joke lang--",naputol ang sinabi ko nang magsalita siya.

"Di mo ba ako kayang mahalin?",tanong niya sakin. Tumulo ang luha niya.

"Kung alam mo lang kung ano yung nararamdaman ko tuwing nakikita kita. Tuwing nakikita kita gusto kitang hawakan. Gusto kitang yakapin.",sabi ko sa kaniya.

"Ako rin.",sabi niya.

Niyakap ko siya nang tuluyan na siyang naiyak. Hindi ko kayang lumuluha siya nang dahil sakin. Maraming nangyari samin.

Maraming dahilan kong bakit ko siya minahal. Kaya nga sassabihin ko na sa kanya ang matagal ko ng gustong sabihin since wala namang kami.

"Can you be my girlfriend? And Future wife?",tanong ko.

Ngumiti siya at masayang masaya. Tumango siya.

"Yes. Tayo na.",sagot niya.

Hinalikan ko siya. Pagkatapos no'n nalaman din namin na sila na ni Jake at Diana.

Totoo nga siguro ang happy ending. Happy ending na nangyayari lang sa fairy tales. Nangyayari lang sa mga pambatang kwento.

Kahit pala sa real life may happy ending.

DIANA'S POV
Sometimes you just need ro get hurt. You need to survive the problems that is given to you. We don't know what will happen the next day.

But if you have hope and you are strong you can reach the goal. Like in a race.

"LIFE IS LIKE A RACE. YOU JUST NEED TO RACE UNTIL YOU REACH THE GOAL."

The End....~~

[A/N: Salamat guys ah. Hanggang dito nalang tayo. Sana suportahan niyo rin yung new story ko na ''I'm The Badboy's Girl". Kamsahamnida ^_^]