Chapter 4: 17th Birthday Surprise

Audrey's POV
I received a letter from Mrs. Morgan. She said she would like me to invite to their lost child's birthday celebration.

Today is also my birthday. I want to go to but I think I'll just reject this letter.

I'll not come. I think it's better because I want to celebrate my birthday also with my family.

"Happy Birthday!",my mom greet me.

"Thanks. Mom, Mrs. Morgan invites me to go to the palace to celebrate their lost child's birthday. I can't because its also my birthday.",I explained.

She looks like thinking of something that I don't know. But I hope I'll hear her decision.

"Go there sweetie. Just think its also your party. Isn't it great?",she asked.

I think her decision is better. But I'm just really curious of her decision. I think she don't want to celebrate my birthday with me.

Tsk..!! This is impossible. All of my life they are with me on my birthdays.

Well I think this is gonna be fun so I'd like to go to there. I'd like to meet many friends,people.

I hope it has a ball like that and the boy and the girl will dance at the center with a lovely music .

Okay I'll get ready now because it says that it will start on 3:00pm and its 1:00pm. I'm going to arrive at 2:15pm.

"I'm wearing my simple dress.", I said while I'm watching myself on the mirror.

(Palace)

"Welcome miss Audrey.",the guard greet me.

"Thank you. Can you bring me to Mrs. Morgan?", I asked.

He nodded. Then he bring me to the party place where they celebrate Princess Diana's birthday.

And I'm here. Ahm... Its very simple. This is not what I'm expecting. I expected a big party and I only see their big tables full of foods and a big birthday cake at the center.

I shook my head and said,"oh man.. This is not what I'm expecting."

"There you are.",Mrs. Morgan said.

After that we seat two on the table. She said that she invite me because she's the only one who will celebrate Diana's birthday.

She also told me that since its also my birthday today she invited me.

"We're going to eat all of this?",I asked.

"No. We will eat with our maids and body guards. But not all can't eat with us.",she said.